Chapter 9- Life's A Bitch

 Asesino P.O.V

As my lips touched hers, millions of sparks went through me, from my lips to my tail - which wiggled in response. My heart sped up, her paws went to my neck and she moaned as I teased her.
Her moan still lingered in my head, and before my wolf went crazy, she turned into her human form. I looked over her with lust and hunger in my eyes.

I knew I couldn't cover it up with my blank face so I let it show, hoping she would not see what I felt.
"Kiss her and hold her!" Negro purred.
"No!" was my response as I jumped out of the window. It was hard to control my feelings, but I just couldn't have her. Not when I rejected and hated her.
Stop trying to convince yourself that you hate her!" Negro shouted.
"I can do whatever I want!"

I know I was sounding like a brat - even if I was 21 - but I couldn't help myself.
"You are a brat!" Negro shouted in frustration.

Sarah P.O.V

His lips touched mine and everything turned into a dream. My wolf laughed and barked in my head in happiness, until I turned into my human self and I was lying on the big bed in a daze. I looked up to see the pair of blue eyes filled up in lust, admiration of looking at my naked body and love. Did I really just see a hint of love in his eyes?

Before I could look into those memorizing eyes, he jumped out of the open window. I felt a piece of heavy cloth on my body; a blue quilt. I looked up into my brother's face, to see he was looking at me with pity - which I despised.
"What do you want Jason?" I asked in a sore voice.

I'm allowed to be cranky; my mate just left me after kissing me.
"Nothing, just saved your sorry ass and I was about to answer your questions, but whatever. I guess I could go," he got off the bed to leave, but I grabbed his hand. Did he say he’d answer my questions?
"Yes." Plata said
"I know what he said,” I snapped at her. She quietened down, knowing I was not in the best mood.
“So you're going to answer any of my questions Jason?" I asked, just to make sure it was not my bad hearing.
"Yeah, you heard right. So, since I was just scarred for life watching your make out session, I think you should just ask questions before I run away."

I looked into his eyes while a blush covered my pale cheeks. I could see him trying to hold back a smirk. Oh, how smart he is sometimes.
"So, what happened after I was found in the woods?" I asked impatiently.
"Well, me and Mom were waiting for you, and I saw that the time was way past 11:00 pm. You still hadn't shown up with the milk Mom asked for, so I went to look for you and found your blue accord on the road with police cars there, so I did the one thing I could do. I went up to the police and asked them what happened; they said they saw blood in front of the car. I panicked for a full hour until they found you. And, if you remember, it was Asesino in the woods that time in his wolf form. Then he told me where you were and I asked the police to look for you there. We got you to the hospital and you stayed asleep for a while," he said, all in one breath.

Why? Who knows, but he’s trying to hide something and that’s to do with Asesino in the woods.
"What was Asesino doing in the woods?" I asked.
"He-was-there-to-kill-a-vampire," he rushed.
"What?”
"He was there to kill a vampire," he said, slower and waiting to see my reaction.
"So vampires are real,” I paused, "Okay, now tell me, where are Mom and Dad?" I asked him.

"They...” he took a gulp of air,”...were burnt in the fire."

I looked from the other side up to my brother's face that was now getting wet with salty tears.

I was running when I felt all these emotions go through me: sadness, shock, anger and loss. These were Sarah's emotions. I could tell because my wolf was howling in his mates emotions.

I then felt this sting on my right cheek which meant one thing: someone had slapped Sarah. I felt my anger take over as I ran back home at full speed. Wait until I get my hands on the bastard that touched her face. I walked through the door of the house when I heard Jason yell at the top of his lungs:

"They weren't even your real parents so why do you care so much?”

My body went cold and I could hear Sarah's cries. I ran up to my room and threw the door open. I saw Jason standing there, completely pale. I ran up to Sarah and just held her to my chest, trying to stop the tears that ran down her rosy cheeks.

Now I understand why people say ‘Life's a bitch’ at some point in their life... I just hoped I could save Sarah from the life that was ahead of her, but I would stay away from her in every way.

"You ungrateful brat, you know you will he hurting yourself by this and her by staying away," Negro said in my head.

"This is what I think is best. I’d rather have her hate me, than find out the truth," I replied.

"But didn't Jason already tell her something he shouldn’t have? What if she found the truth out of this little truth," Negro shot back at me.
"She’s not so smart. She’ll never know."

-________________-

This upload is from my iPhone too, oh god how I love this phone ;;) so I was wondering what you think  

About her Loseing her parents , should I let them be alive or dead for a twist. It's up to you so leave me a msg and let me no and this upload was in a rush my editor tolled me she had to leave to go somewhere so she could only edited today so ya........ Mmm

Vote !!!!

Comment !!!!!

Fann !!!!!!