Chapter 31- He's Back But How ?

31 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 31- He’s Back But How ?

Jake P.O.V

I had less than 10 minutes to reach alpha Asesino's pack house and warn him that Emma was alive and was going to attack the pack house in less than 15 minutes. I was still running through the forest from the north side of Dmitri’s pack house. When he send me a mental massage saying how that he was coming over with his pack knowingthat Asesino wouldn't have enough time to get ready with his pack. I let out a low growl when I smelled Emma's scent in the forest that lend to Asesino's place. Shit she was ahead of me.

As I ran I thought of what happened a few hours ago and why I had turned my back on her also later Dmitri did the same. We thought she would give us what we need in return ofSarah being died but lets just say Emma was more clever than we thought and was never going to help us, also I blushed at the memory of the passed it was such a embarrassing moment of my life slash most serous conversation of my life too. Heck I learned something new about myself and I really didn’t like it and its gone take me a long time to blevie it to.

******** Memory******

One week had passed since I heard her talking with that man and right now I was going to meet Emma and Dmitri. We were going to plan to do something new to hurt Sarah. I hate thinking about hurting Sarah but I had my reasons. My reason before was that Emma's my mate but soon I figured out she was using me. I remembered the day I was tuned into a vampire she gave me a ring to wear before she touched me. It was a mate spell ring that a witch made for her. You see if you wear that ring, you would feel the same sensation as if you had a real mate, with who made you wear the ring or put it on you.You must be thinking after all this why I'm helping her still well let's just say I'm returning a favor to this women who asked me to leak her information of Emma's movements to her. Who was this women that wanted information of Emma, I don't know but I knew one thing she was helping Sarah on the sidelines, don't know why either but she was offering blood in return for the information on Emma's plans.

 No wonder Emma’s plans were going flop every time she tried to hurt Sarah. The more I learn about these two sisters the more it hurts me to know how cruel faith is with them but don't you write your own faith. Emma could just leave this path of killing her sister but no just because a prophecy was writing doesn’t mean she  had  to follow it threw. I tell you carzy people walk this earth.

 I was still thinking when I walked into the room where we usually had our meeting when I was greeted by an anger Dmitri and his upset beta. I walked up to them and noticed no Emma was around. I frowned and looked more carefully around the room to only see, chairs thrown every were, the table that was made of heavy oak was now split in half and was smashed on the right side, the paintings in the room were ripped and let’s just say the room was a big mess.

The alpha looked my way and gave me a death glare, I took a breath in and bowed down, I hated doing that but I didn’t mean no harm to him so I had to let him know by bowing my head down. I heard him soon after few minutes saying “Stand up” I did and then looked at him. He was a mess, on his right cheek there was scratch , it was more like a claw mark and his cloths were ripped from some sides and others not. I blushed when I saw his toned abs. then blushed even more when I saw him looking at me. What was wrong with me? I heard him clear his throat when I hadn’t stopped looking at him.