Chapter 8- Kissed or What ???

8 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 8- Kissed or What ???

Sarah P.O.V

When I couldn't turn back into a human, Jason came to help me. Asesino didn't help much; he just shouted at me to change back. It was annoying as I tried to pressure my body into going human but I just couldn't change back.

Suddenly I felt very tried and sleepy, and I could see Jason panicking out of his mind just like Asesino. It was funny how they both looked like scared little girls. I started to see double as I fell to the floor with a thump, my body hurting all over.

Asesino P.O.V

I swear this girl is going to be the death of me. I told her to change back but she wouldn't. By the time Jason got outside I saw Sarah getting wobbly on her feet, but I ignored it until she hit the ground. My wolf started to freak out. You see, when a person changes into a wolf they need to turn back human in 24 hours, and Sarah had been in wolf form for 16 hours.

We needed to get her out of that form before her body stared to reject the DNA. The rejection can kill her in the process or put her into a coma. As I thought that, my wolf went crazy.
"Why didn't you tell her to go shift or do something to change her." Jason shouted over her body.
"I didn't know what to do Jason, okay? You're her brother; you should have been here for her!" I stuttered. I knew I was being stupid; my comment didn't even make sense.
"And may I remind you again, you're her soul mate."

I was about to speak he put his finger up to silence me.
"Also you can't reject your soul mate, so come here and help me, alpha," he said in a serious tone. If it was any other person that would have commanded me, my wolf would’ve torn them apart, but since he's my beta and best-friend, my wolf doesn't mind.

I went up to where Jason was picking up Sarah, who was still in the wolf form. I wanted to touch that fur so bad and hold her so tight to me, that I didn't notice when I grabbed her body from Jason's shoulder, until I felt this electric shock go through my body.
"Wow! Since when do you care?" Jason said, walking behind me through my four storey home.
Yes, my home is massive because I'm a rich brat. It has over 50 rooms: one would-be video game room, two rooms that make up the ballroom, 15 guest rooms and the others would be the wash rooms, the prison and the cell room.

My great granddad had this house build in the late 1890's so it had a castle like design, and the house is in the middle of the forest, so not many humans or werewolves know it exists. I walked into my room on the fourth floor.
"I don't know when I stared caring," I mumbled.
Jason ignored what I said and called the doctor – well, the packs’ doctor.
"Hello?"

Pause.

"Yes, this is the packs’ Beta."

"No it's my sister."

"My sister won't change back into human form… do you know what I can do about it?" Jason talked into the phone, "Yes, she has been a wolf for over 10 hours."

"No, I can't seem to get her out of the sleep."

"Yes she has a mate… and what has this got to do with it doc?" Jason said angrily, "Oh!"

He hung up.
"So, what did the doctor say?" I asked, sitting by Sarah's head.
"He said you have to kiss her," Jason said with a smirk.

"No… you're lying; that's not true," I said, a little taken aback.
"Come on man, she’s my little sister. God dammed just kiss her and get it over with," Jason said in a rush and looked at Sarah who was in pain. My heart broke at the sense of seeing her gasping for air.
"Okay, but only this once, ‘cause you said," I whispered, but with his werewolf super hearing, he heard me.

I walked over to the bed side, changing into my wolf form. My room was big enough for my large body to fit in nicely beside the bed, which was bigger than a king size.

I stopped at her side and bent down to kiss her, just as her big wolf eyes opened, shining with pain. I pulled my wolf mouth to her and then...

Sarah P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see this mesmerizing blue eyes burning into mine. His eyes were telling he was debating about something, but then he leant towards me and did the most unexpected thing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE !!!

COMMENT !!!

AND

FAN !!!

Song Of The Day: 3OH!3 ft.Kesha - My First Kiss