Chapter 29- How Every Thing Changed For Ever

29- Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 29- How Every Thing Changed For Ever

Asesino P.O.V

the door room to Sarah's was open so I peeked in and walked into the bedroom to see Amanda holding a bunch of makeup. I couldn't help but walk back into the room and ask her.

"Hey, so why you have make up in your hands" I put a disgusting face. Come on how do girls put all this shit on. Don't they have self confidence that they can get a guy.

"It’s for your mate. I'm gone make her look sexy for her first day of school at our werewolf high school" she said and started to hum a tune to "I'm sexy and you know it" that's when my wolf lost it in me.

"Take anything away from her that makes our mate stand out to the other MALES NOW!!!"

"why? no matter what I do the guys will still look at her" I said to him and felt anger rise in me and then the next thing I was doing was trying to rip that shit out of Amanda's hands who didn't give a shit that I was the alpha and was in a anger mode. I was just about to snap at her when a sexy's goddess from heaven walked in. She was in a towel only and was looking at me and Amanda with an amused face. I didn't even notice I was starting at her until I saw her blush a deep scarlet red. I have to admit she is way hotter in a towel then Emma.

My wolf laugh and I just noticed what I thought and not only did I think that in my head to my wolf but also in my mind link to my whole fuckin pack. I heard few guys snicker threw the link and some people shot me some random questions I closed the stupid link of and Let only Amanda in. My mind was growing crazy with the thought of Sarah in a dam towel that I didn't even feel being pushed out the room into the hall way. It toke me at least few minutes to calm down my hormones before I started to walk to the kitchen and make some breakfast for myself and yes I can cook. Any man could it's just that we choose not to because when we have a women to do it then why do it our self’s. I walked into the kitchen and started to ramble around and ended up only finding milk and cereal. I put the
 two things together and my breakfast was ready. I looked up at the ceiling. And then I remembered how this very room changed my life forever.

*****Flash Back****

I walked down the stairs. And into the kitchen my mum was making my very favorite pancakes and my dad was reading a bunch of letters that the other packs send him about the rouges. I walked up to my mom and gave her a peck on the check my dad sat still on the chair and was still so consumed by the letters that he didn’t even noticed when I walked up to him and gave him the coffee that my mum handed me to give him.

I walked back to my mum who was still making my favorite pancakes. She whispered “Happy 13th birthday my cutie” and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then pushed a plate full of pancakes my way. I toke them and sat beside my dad who was now really stiff and I could tell something was bothering him. So I asked him but he ignored me and started to drink his coffee. After a few moments of trying to talk to him I gave up and just enjoyed my breakfast. I raised my eye brow when my dad just walked out the room ignoring not only me but my mum to. My mum told me to get ready for school and just leave. You see me and my dad never had a great relationship because I was not really his son my real father had a banded me, my mum and the pack and left with some next chick. So my mum had to find another man to run the pack so she just choose the beta who had refused her at first but then he did accept when his mate was murdered by someone. My mum all ways told me how her and my stepdad were never close but they did come close because of me, but then something went wrong. I was told by my mum how my stepdad and she were going to have a baby, but something happened and caused the baby’s death in my mum’s womb.