Chapter 32- Rachel and Emma

32 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 32- Rachel and Emma

Sarah P.O.V

All I saw after Jake appeared was my sister and that man with black hair but piercing black eyes, something about him looked off and not right, i don't no why but something inside of me felt like it was ready to snap. I stood frozen looking at him and the way his face spook of what he was going to do, even before Asesino was going to attack him i could tell he was thinking of something and it didn't seem good in any way. After Asesino attacked that man I heard him say father then step-father, i was shocked but after my few moments in shock, i start to walk but it was towards my sister, Why ? i was walking towards her I dont know. As i got closer to my sister, all these thoughts ran thru my already shocked brain. i was wondering how my life could have been with a sister that loved me and how i would have had a friend along with a sister.They say a girl’s best friend is a mother or a sister but I guess in my life my best friend is no one. By the day i just couldn't trust anyone,

 “Except Asesino our mate”, my wolf said back with a stable but low voice.

“Mm” I said back and asked her the question that I needed to ask “why is my body

 moving on its own towards the fighting men and  happy sister, i think she is happy”

“That’s an easy answer, I’m walking you near our mate so you could protect him” she said with a little smirk that I could feel in my head and before I could think what she was up to, I was already standing in front of my sister but I was still a few feet away from her, I wonder why my wolf made me walk near her, it’s not like Mr. Killer needed my help. As I said that I think I jinxed him because the next thinking I see in front of me is my mate well my ex-mate. ah ah get the joke, ex - mate, get it ?? you know what just leave it. I saw Asesino in his wolf from on his bord back and I guess the wolf that was on him was the man I saw he lunged at early on.

 7 mintues had passed and i stood there still, beening untnoitced, note the secrcasm.

soon i saw  the man almost strangle my mate to death, I ran up to them. But In less than 30 seconds I was on pinned to my back so was my sister who was now lying on the ground like me but with a  confused expression that she was trying to cover up with a smirk. Something about her smirk make me want to puke then go hid in a dark corner.

I was lying on my chest so I couldn’t see the man on my back. I think It had been a full minute when I felt my wolf calm down and Asesino growled. I wish I could see what was happening but every time I tried to turn my head around I felt the man’s knee dig into my spin and I would hold back a cry of pain.

I heard someone scream my name and I was pretty sure it was Jason’s because no man would have such a high pitched voice like him. Even Amanda wouldnt,  My wolf started to laugh and I wonder how she could even laugh at a point when we both were on the ground with a man on top of us. Wow ! that sounded so dam wrong, in so many different ways. After i was done thinking i heard Asesino growling again but this time he said something that was very interesting, “Let her go or I will kill you”