Chapter 5- Werewolf and Painful birthday

5 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 5- Werewolf and Painful birthday

Sarah P.O.V

I walked up to Asesino and stopped in front of him. The tip of my nose was almost touching his and if I took one step closer, his lips and mine would be touching. I thought about that for a minute and debated whether I should kiss him or not. But I decided not to, because I needed him to admit that he liked me first.

Wow! I don't even know him and I already want him to like me, I thought. I smirked as I thought that and I didn't notice Asesino was still looking at me waiting for what I had to say. I really didn’t know what to say, so I choosed to leave him hanging in the middle by saying:

"You will forever regret rejecting me… remember that."
I forgot about the pain in my back - which felt worse than before - and yanked the hospital gown off. Good thing I had a sports bra on from three days ago.

That means Halloween is today… and my 18th birthday! But with this whole mess I think I won’t be having an amazing party. And I haven’t taken a bath in… three freaking days! I think that's why he rejected me…ha that’d be so funny....

I was still rambling off in my head but stopped when I felt Jason grabbing my arm and yanking me towards him with my back to Asesino.
"What are you doing taking your top off like that, Sarah? Have you finally gone crazy..?"

He was cut off by Asesino's gasping. I turned his way and my back was to Jason again, then Jason also gasped. I then felt this pain in my back. I started to scream because the pain was so unbearable.

"Make it stop, Jason," I cried, "Please. Please. Please Jason!" I begged, hoping he could stop the pain.

I was on the floor, gasping for air, choking because of my sobs. If you think this pain was just a normal pain, then you’re wrong. It was like bloody murder. It was as if someone had taken a screw and was hammering it into my back, and my whole body was also on top of that was getting stabbed by knives all over repeteadly.