Chapter 3- Who's Asesino?

3 Rejected By My Soul Mate  ( Asesino's Slidshow on right )

Chapter 3- Who’s Asesino ?

Sarah P.O.V

And when those words left his mouth, there was suddenly a crashing noise from the right side of my room and Jason was on top of me. How did he do that? I knew my brother was a great runner, but I knew that this speed of his was inhuman.

Jason stayed on top of me and when he got up, I finally turned my head towards the crashing noise. That’s when I saw that black wolf again. I felt my heart beat starting to increase by the minute and I thought maybe I was dreaming, but I knew I wasn’t when I felt the heat radiating from the animal.

Nobody moved in the room, so I took the time to observe the beautiful wolf-like animal in front of me. When I did check the wolf out – yes, I checked out a wolf - I loved the wolf's midnight black silky fur. After I was done checking every inch of its body, I looked into those sky-blue, glittering eyes. The moment our eyes met, our faces went blank and my mind went wild with crazy thoughts. My head started to shout out crazy things. First it was like 'sexy', then it went to 'hot'. After a few seconds, I finally realized that these adjectives were describing an animal.

Did I seriously call a wolf hot and sexy? I think I’ve lost my mind. I shouldn't be at a hospital; I should be at a mental hospital.

I kept looking into its eyes and I don't know how many seconds, minutes, or hours went by. All I could do was keep my eyes on that animal, and nothing else mattered. I noticed the wolf’s blue eyes that stared at me were filled with either love, sadness or protectiveness. When I got up from the spot on the ground, I started to walk towards the wolf. My head and body hurt from being in bed for so long, but I kept walking closer and closer so I could feel its magic fur and warm heat. I kept looking into the eyes, ignoring the growling of someone in the room.

My eye contact with the beautiful wolf lasted only for a few more minutes before I was pulled back by someone and dragged to the corner of the room. I snapped out of my daze to look up and see a very pissed Jason. Why the hell is he always pissed? I think he needs anger management classes.

"What's your problem Jason?" I asked in an annoyed tone, just to tell him he was not the only one that was pissed-off now. I tried to peek over his shoulder to where the wolf was, but Jason moved so I couldn’t. 
I waited for Jason's reply, but all I got back were a few growls.
The next thing I saw terrified me, but interested me as well.

Right where my brother Jason was standing, I saw a wolf as big as the black one but still smaller in height. I let out a squeal; it shocked me. When I did, both of the wolves' heads snapped in my direction.

The black wolf looked like it was having the time of his life, but when he looked at my face, his smirk dropped and his sky-blue eyes filled with concern. Before I could lose myself in them again, I snapped out of it and looked in the other wolf’s direction. Its fur was brown, just like Jason's hair when he was human, his eyes were bright green like the grass in spring; nothing had changed about him, apart from his body and the brightness of his eyes.

The way I kept staring at them must have given them the wrong idea, because I received a few unhappy and uncomfortable growls. I dropped my head and then I remembered my prayers of wanting to see Jason as a dog on all fours. Then it really hit me, Oh my God! No way. I looked him up and down again and just stared to laugh my ass off. Both of the werewolves looked at me like I had finally gone crazy. Well what do you think? I am going crazy! I thought to myself.