Chapter 42- Say 'Yes'

42 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 42- Say ‘Yes’

Asesino P.O.V

I felt itchy somewhere on my stomach so I tried to reach down there and scratch, with my sleepy mind and closed eyes.

As I tried to move I couldn’t for some reason why, I tried to move again then I felt this warm soft thing beside me so I wiggled around and pulled it more close to me, forgetting all about the itchiness I felt just moments ago.

“Mmm this pillow is the best pillow ever,” I thought and my wolf heard that and gave a wolfish laugh, I ignored him when I felt something shift beside me.

I opened my eyes and pulled my head up, I looked around and saw nothing then I closed my eyes again and let my head drop on the other pillow that didn’t feel as good as the one that was in my arms. My wolf was now killing himself with laughter.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him

“Nothing really it’s just that you forgot to look on your bed,” he said.

And that’s when I really looked at my bed and a saw Sarah curled up in my arms that I had around her. Sarah’s face was a little flushed and she was naked which meant………O M G I did it with her. Man, I just sounded like a chick right there.  

That’s all I was chatting in my head as i kept my eyes on her.

And then I started to think, god I hope she doesn’t regret this because I don’t. My wolf just shut his self-inside of me as he felt pressure of the situation. What a scared cat you are I said to him, my wolf gave me a growl then just locked me out again. I kept looking at the girl lying on the bed beside me.

“You know how much I love,” I whispered to her, wishing I had enough guts to ask her if she were awake.

I laid their waiting for her to reply to my stupid question. Soon after I just answered for her, knowing she was still asleep.

“You don’t know? Right, so I’m tell you Sarah.”

“Sarah when I first met you I thought you were the one but I Rejected you thinking maybe you would leave me like everyone. I thought you go away like my mother if I close my eyes, I thought you would Disappear like my father if I trusted you and I thought maybe you would turn out to be like Emma and leave me behind alone after I loved you but you know you proved me wrong in every direction and everything.”

I took a deep breath after that and went on to my other speech and tried to finish it off.

 “You went after me even though you knew I hurted you and will hurt you more. After everything I put you through, like how I chained you up and then dissed at you well ….. hmm I would like to say sorry I know its not much but I could only say this much well also along with this I like to say I love you and … you know will you like … mmm.. One day marry me” I bluntly mumbled without thinking.