Chapter 35- She Lied To Me

35 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 35- She Lied To Me  

Sarah P.O.V

When I opened my eyes I saw Dmitri holding a gun in front of him, that pointed to none other than my dumb mate Asesino, I think that’s who he was pointing at. I couldn’t really tell with my blurry eyes so I lifted my left hand and brought them to my eyes, I scratched my eyes then I tried to lift my body up but it felt numb from the waist and below, so I couldn’t really sit up so I twisted on to my side and I looked up clearly to see, Dmitri holding a gun which was actually not pointed Asesino it was pointed towards Emma. I looked at Dmitri’s murderous face and then Emma’s face which looked hurt and pissed. I spotted Jason on the side standing in the kitchen hallway with his hands folded behind him. I let my eyes wonder around in the room and I didn’t see any one else in the room.

I was lost in my thoughts but was startled back to reality when I heard the a little click from the gun and then I remembered, if Dmitri killed Emma now he will be killing his mate basically.

“Dmitri put your gun down” I said in a hush voice.

He looked up from his target that he was just about to shoot and,

Said “Why should I, This bitch ruined everyone’s life’s, wait she was about to”

I was shocked at his words to his mate and then I remembered he does not know that she is his mate, god my life is so messed up now how do I tell him about Emma being his mate?

“Just put the gun down and listen” I said to him again in a sweet but kind voice.

“No I will not put the gun down, I will put it down when I kill this hoe in front of me” Dmitri said and gave his gun a little shake.

“Not even if I tell you that she is your mate” I said to him, I looked across the room to see a very shocked Emma. She had a hand grasping her lips, her eyes popped out and her pale skin went a different light shade of pale.

“No you’re lying” he shouted across the room shouting at me

“Look at my face” I said to him “Do you think I’m lying” I said in a harsh tone.

 I saw Dmitri shake his head for a moment and then he was on the floor with a “thump”, on his knees.

“This can’t be true…, No this is a lie…, and How can she tell that she is…. my mate but I couldn’t…. when she had been with me the…. whole time” I heard him mummer to himself over and over again,

“I honestly don’t know how you couldn’t tell she was your mate but Emma is Rachael. She tricked you and Asesino both for something but I don’t know for what.” I said and sat up, finally with my weak body, which reminds me why do I feel so weak? I saw Emma move from the corner of my eye and then it was like Dmitri had read my mind because he was on his feet ready to attack Emma, when she pulled a ring of one of her hands and then I saw Dmitri was stuck to the floor. Oh crap she must have put a spell on him with that ring so he couldn’t tell the difference between his mate and her non mate side, shite were does this girl get all the manipulating spells and then I remembered from that little angel story, the black angel had the power of Death, manipulating and something else to but I had already forgot. As I thought in my head I saw the ring fall on to the floor in slow motion and within minutes she was out the window which was shattered already by someone. I heard someone jumped after her and I knew it was Jason who followed her.