Chapter 20- He Was Blind But Not Now

20 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 20 - He Was Blind But Not Now

Amanda P.O.V.

Jason took me to school right after Asesino and Sarah left. It takes about twenty minutes to get there. Throughout the drive Jason didn't bother talking to me until he got a call from Asesino. I overheard their conversation.

Jason: "What's up Bro?"

Asesino: "Nothing. But the fact Sarah's been kidnapped."

Jason all of a sudden put his big ass foot on the breaks and good thing I was wearing my belt or else I would be flying out the front window. Jason didn't give a damn about me but got out the car and went into the forest. Knowing I could hear him.

I got out the car after being left there for more than an hour. School started so there was no point of going there and I have to look for Sarah. I swear that girl can attract danger with just a snap.

I crossed to the other side of the road and walked into the forest, trying to loosen up my mind and start thinking about who could kidnap Sarah. Wait, any one would since she is Asesino's mate. But no one knows that but me, Jason, Asesino and Sarah. God this is so confusing. I didn't notice it was getting late until I looked up into the sky, which was turning a light gray color. My wolf howled in delight when I smelt the forest. The gray sky suddenly started to go darker letting me know a storm was on its way. I heard thunder in the distance and it was getting closer by the minute. Shit.

I forgot which way I came from. And damn I think I am lost. Again, shit.

Jason P.O.V.

I walked back to the car after few hours of talking on the phone with every Alpha in the area and telling them the news of our Alpha's mate being kidnapped. I reached the car and when opened the driver's seat door I noticed no one in the car.

I got out of the car as fast as I could.

"Amanda!" I shouted out loud. Nothing.

I ran into the forest and turned into my wolf without caring if my new pair of pants and Nike t-shirt got sheared to million pieces.

"Amanda!" I called threw our pack link. But there was no response.

The thunder was getting close and I knew that Amanda must be scared. A few hours went by and it was night now, I was running out of hope of finding Amanda in the thunderstorm which now reached our area. It was pouring hard and it was difficult to see where I was going. My hearing dulled because all I could hear was the heavy ran drops hit the forest ground.

I finally picked up a wolf's smell that was so sweet to my nose that it made my mouth water I knew then that it was Amanda's scent. I followed the yummy candy scent. What I saw and heard next was terrifying.

Emma was standing in the clearing, even though she was supposed to be dead, with a gun pointed at Amanda.

I stood in the forest and listened to what she was saying to my baby girl. My wolf shouted in my head saying "You should have trusted our mate and listened to me when I said she was never lying to you!"

I hung my head in shame.

Amanda P.O.V.

I was confused, wanna know how? Well one, because the women that ruined my relationship with my mate is in front of me and two, she was alive. And I don't know how.

"Well hello my puppet." she said and walked closer to me in her human form. She couldn't talk to me in wolf form unless she was in the pack which she isn't cus she should be dead.

I looked into her gray eyes, they kind of looked like Sarah's but Sarah's were lighter and held love and care, but Emma's eyes were dark and evil.

I growled at her in a response. She just pointed a gun at me and stared at me looking for a reaction.

I just growled again. And that's when she stared to talk about me and Jason which had me pissed off.

"So you found out that same night, I was the one that planned you and Jason to be separated. Well I tell you the reason why today, I did that. You see, Jason, Dmitri and Asesino were close friends and to break each of them was to have their soul mates taken away from them. Like I told Asesino to take away Rachel from Dmitri but he didn't listen so I waited. I then played you and Jason but I didn't know that you would find out so quickly about my little secret so I faked my death which set Asesino on fire. That's when he took Rachel away from Dmitri. As you can see my plan worked out perfectly now I have the three of them separated and heartbroken. How this all happen you see, even if Asesino was never my mate I still made him love me. Want to know how?" she asked me after her speech.

I growled in anger. And she laughed and told me, "It was a spell. A love spell my other puppet told me that spell he was a witch but the poor baby is now a vampire. Or so he thinks," I whimpered knowing another was getting played by her. She laughed at my sad and scared face.

"You wanna know something else too?" she asked and grabbed a hold of my black and gray fur, which hurt. I didn't respond in any way to her and she pulled my fur harder.

"I told you everything. That means I have to kill you!" she said in a taunting voice and pulled the trigger.

The bullet pierced my skin open and then all I could do was lie on the wet forest floor and wait for the pain to make me numb.

Jason P.O.V.

I was a blind man but now I'm not and I will set everything right but I was startled when a bang rang threw the rainy night and I saw no one but Sarah on the ground with a pool of blood which was getting mixed with the pouring rain.

I ran to her side and turned into my human form. I put my hand on her neck to feel the pulse but their was nothing.

_______________________

So We got to the 20 TH chapter but theirs more to come I think around 40 more chapters ;) so ya. Sorry for the late up load wanna no why my bro deleted my chapter. Any ways guys

Vote

Comment

And

Love or fann me