Even in the next life

"Omo, Song Joong Ki proposed to you? Jeongmal?!!"

Chae Won smiled and nodded to her two best friends, who come to have dinner in her house after long time, and then showed the diamond ring Joong Ki gave her when he says the word a week ago.

"Whoa, yeppuda. Is this real diamond?"

"Yah, Han Hyo Joo! Do you think Joong Ki-sshi would give Chae Won something fake?" Geun Young snapped her chingu for asking the stupid question.

Hyo Joo grins. "nongdamiya (I'm joking)! Of course he wouldn't." she said to Geun Young.

Geun Young then turned her head to face Chae Won. "I'm so happy for you, chingu-yah. You and Joong Ki-sshi deserved this after what happened. I'm sure Joong Seon would be happy too, seeing his eomma and appa finally be together again." she smiled genuinely.

Chae Won smiled and hugs her. Tears are flowing in her eyes from hearing Geun Young's words.

"Aigoo, uljima. Uljima." Geun Young patted her shoulder while quietly trying to hold her own tears.

"Haaah... na do ulgushippo (I want to cry too)." Hyo Joo sighed. Her words made them parted from hug and turn to see her. "both my best friends are happy with their boyfriends, while I'm still alone. And soon one of them is going to leave me to get married, and still no boyfriend for me." she continued and took another sigh.

Chae Won and Geun Young looked at each other and they're burst into laugh.

"Yah!! Why did you girls laughing?!" she felt offended. Chae Won, still laughing, stood up and sat beside her, wrapped one of her arms around her neck.

"Because being gloomy is not you, chingu-yah. You're Han Hyo Joo, the catwoman of the big and successful Han Group! You can get every guy you want." Chae Won cheered her.

"You meant every guy who wants to get their butt to the group through me? Dwesso, nan shiro! (forget it, I don't want them)" she crossed her arms and pouted her lips.

"Geurom, you want me to introduce you to one of my colleagues?" Geun Young offered her kindness, but Hyo Joo glared at her.

"Yah, Moon Geun Young. You know exactly why I don't date celebrities, and now you offered me your colleagues? Shiro!"

"Kobwa, kobwa (look here), you're so picky. How can we get you guys if you always say 'shiro!' before met them first?" Chae Won words made Hyo Joo pouted her lips more.

Chae Won and Geun Young exchanged eye-contact and smiled when they realized they had succeeded to tease Hyo Joo.

At the same time, in a different place, Joong Ki is hanging out with a couple of his friends to treat them dinner in a private restaurant and later announced that he's going to get married.

"Jeongmaliya? With Moon Chae Won-sshi?" Kwang Soo asked him in disbelief. Joong Ki nodded and smiled.

"Woaaah, chukhahaeyo, oppa!!" Bo Young couldn't hide her happiness and asked him for a toast, though what she drinks is just an apple juice.

"Yah-imma. How dare you to step over me?" Kim Jong Kook, a singer and one of his friends shook his shoulders, making Joong Ki a bit dizzy but he was just too happy to be annoyed right now.

"Geurom, you too should ask Yoon Eun Hye-sshi for a date, hyung. Or else you will never have a chance to say that you like her forever."