This has to stop

Kwang Soo looked around the hotel bar where he usually hangs out with Joong Ki. The place is quite and no one seems to care about the fact that they’re actors so both of them felt that it’s a comfortable place to have a drink as much as they want without worrying some fans or dispatches took their drunken photos and shared it to the world.

Earlier Joong Ki calledand asked him if he wants to have a drink together after he finished his schedules. And Kwang Soo did found him there, wearing a black shirt and jeans, sat on the corner of the bar table downing his drink. From behind his back, he could tell that his chingu is depressed.

He approached Joong Ki and sat beside him.

“How long have you been here?” he asked but Joong Ki ignored him.

Kwang Soo looked at those empty bottles on the table. The 7 bottles of beerlies around Joong Ki’s hand widened his eyes in shock.

“Yah imma!! You drank all of this alone?! Are you trying to die from too much alcohol?!” he raised his tone, but still no respond from Joong Ki.

Sighly, he asked the bartender to get rid of all the bottles and told him not to give Joong Ki any more beers.

“Kwang Soo-yah, want to hear a story?” Joong Ki suddenly spoke made Kwang Soo stopped, and turned to him. “one day, a woman walked in to my life. At that time she made me the happiest man on earth. I felt so lucky to have her in my life. I don’t want anyone but her. I love her so much and I know she must’ve felt the same way. But just when I thought she will be my last in life, she stabbed me right in the heart…” he hits his chest and stopped talking.

Slowly, he turned to look at his chingu. His face was red and his eyes were glazed –he’s obviously drunk. Kwang Soo could say nothing seeing Joong Ki like that. He was just sat silently, waiting for his chingu to continue.

Joong Ki smirked, “do you know? I wished to see her again once, now I feel regret. I really am.” The bitter smile he wears on his lips made Kwang Soo remembered him from two years ago. “I regret for meeting her in the first place. And I feel such regret for the first time in my life, chingu-yah.” He ended with despair voice.

Kwang Soo could see that Joong Ki’s eyes are watery red, but he knew it wasn’t because of an alcohol...

“Omo!! Is Song Joong Ki a babo?!” Hyo Joo scoffed.

Chae Won gazing out the Sinsadong Street in the morning through her café’s window. She just gave the details about what happened with Joong Ki to both of her chingu, who had breakfast in her place.

“So now he knew. What are you going to do, Chae Won-ah? Are you going to tell him the truth?” Hyo Joo added while looking at her chingu –waiting for her answer.

Chae Won paused for a second before she said a simple and short word, “…. aniya.”

“Mwo?”

“I’m not going to tell him that Joong Seon is his. To think that he was other man’s baby and that I cheated on him, it’s up to Joong Ki-sshi. I promised that I will stay away from his life anyway, so it doesn’t matter anymore if he knows the truth or not.” She said coldly as if it wasn’t her business to concern.

Geun Young stares at her for a moment. She could see that beneath the careless sound of her voice, Chae Won hurts by the words she said herself.