I believe in you

SCOOP!!

Actress Moon Geun Young (27) and actor Lee Kwang Soo (29) having an intimate dinner at a restaurant!

"We caught our nation's little sister actress Moon Geun Young having dinner together with Lee Kwang Soo, an actor and variety show talent, at some restaurant in Cheongdamdong area at Saturday night, walking hand to hand in to the restaurant. What do you think, Daniel-sshi?"

Chae Won's mouth fell open when she read the words written on her TV screen and hearing the hosts talked to each other regarding the news. The pictures of them walking in and out of the restaurant while wearing full-disguised clothes together appeared along with the caption.

Geun Young and Kwang Soo-sshi are dating?

That thought popped out on her mind and disappeared in an instant when she heard her phone rang. It's from Hyo Joo.

"Chae Won-ah, do you watch Showbiz News right now?" asked Hyo Joo straight to the point.

"O, o, ooh..."

"Yaah, Geun Young is daebak. I knew she had a crush on Lee Kwang Soo but I didn't know he felt the same way too. She told you about this?"

"Ani..."

"She didn't tell me too. Guess our chingu is being secretive now, huh?" Chae Won could sense sarcasm in Hyo Joo's voice.

"Are they really dating?" she asked, still in her disbelief state.

"Didn't you see that picture? They were walking in to the restaurant holding hands—literally. What was other meaning besides they're dating?"

Chae Won couldn't return Hyo Joo's words. She's right. They're definitely dating.

She wanted to be happy for Geun Young but somewhat she was sad that her chingu never told her she had interest in Kwang Soo before. She knew that Geun Young had a crush on him only when Hyo Joo told her just before.

Kwang Soo was lying on his couch lazily when he heard his apartment's bell rang. His manager told him that he doesn't allow to answer the door from whomever it is, so he tried to ignore it. But the sound became annoying to him as it didn't stop ringing.

"Aissh!!" he cursed when he realized who it must have that pressing his bell button with so much force and impatient.

"Yah imma! Stop torturing the bell and my life!" he yelled soon he opened the door and saw his chingu in front of him.

Joong Ki looked at him back in widened eyes—wasn't expecting his rage. Kwang Soo sighed as he calmed down and backed away from the door, leaving it open for him to come in.

As he's inside, Joong Ki realized that his tall chingu looked like he was in the house all day for he is only wearing faded blue color loose shirt and a black pajama bottom.

"I called Jong Kook hyung and he told me you got a house punishment. At first I thought he's joking, but now... yeah I believed him."

Kwang Soo slamming his body on the couch and changing channel TV with its remote—scowling his face as he does it. Joong Ki sighed before sat beside him, waiting for him to talk first.

"So are they really dating?"

"Well, I guess we should wait for their statement."