Who was it?

Joong Ki staring at the building in front of him. Right now he’s standingbefore the Columbarium Church Kwang Soo mentioned last night.

“You should go and see yourself. Its number was…. Wait, I forgot. I didn’t see the number. It was the second one from the top in the corner.”

Joong Ki wasn’t sure whether he should go in or not. He decided to let go of Chae Won when he heard her clearly says that she dumped him because she didn’t love him anymore. Though it’s hard, he wants to move on with his life.

But part of him knew that he won’t be able to do that. Part of him knew she’s lying—or at least he wants to believe that she lied to him—just to pushed him away.

His chingu said that he met her in this Columbarium Church, which means an ash of someone close to her is stored here. But Chae Won’s mother was buried and as far as he knows, her appa, brother and friends are still alive.

Not wanting to think too much, Joong Ki stepped in. There’s no one inside, even the keeper. He’s walking towards the corner, to find the columbarium Kwang Soo meant.

“…I promised myself that I won’t let her back before I found out who was it that made her have you.”

Someone’s voice stopped him. It came from the corner, where he headed to. He knew he heard this voice somewhere before. In fact, he knew who was the voice belongs to.

He peeked a little through someone else’s columbarium and he got it right. It was Moon Jae Seok, his movie’s PD-nim and Chae Won’s appa.

He was standing in front of someone’s columbarium, with a small flower bouquet in his hand.

“It crushed me when I know some bastard made her pregnant. And it crushed me more when she refused to tell me who he was to protect him. I kicked her out because I was too stubborn to accept you. Even after you’re gone, I wasn’t there to comfort her. I failed as a father and as a grandpa… and I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”

Joong Ki still hasn’t catch up what did Jae Seok meant by what he said. He’s very curious of who it was that Chae Won’s appa spoke with. But Jae Seok’s face looked sad when he put the bouquet in a little vase hanged on the glass, which makes him couldn’t step out from his hiding place.

After Jae Seok leaves, Joong Ki slowly approached the person—or columbarium—his PD talked to. It was the same with the one Kwang Soo mentioned.

A baby picture in a frame put inside the columbarium glass makes his eyes widened in shock. He knew who the baby was. He saw him before –in Chae Won’s house. That time she said the baby was Han Hyo Joo’s nephew.

MOON JOONG SEON (July 16th, 2011 – October 19th, 2012)

He scoffed as he read the name and realized that Chae Won lied to him. Hyo Joo’s family name is Han, which is impossible for the baby to be named “Moon”.

Due to the date, the baby was born seven months after she dumped him, so she already had the baby for two months when they’re still dating. If the baby was his, then she should’ve told him instead of break up with him.

But it’s a different case if the baby WASN’T his.

If that’s true then all of this makes sense. A sudden break up and the way she spoke to him that she didn’t love him anymore, she was indeed cheating on him.