One sided love

Chae Won woke up with a headache that made her felt dizzy. She looked around and found that she’s at her bedroom. She can’t really remember what happened last night, but vaguely she remembered one thing.

She saw Song Joong Ki.

She can’t be sure that it was really him or her eyes were just manipulated her. Maybe she was hallucinatedsince she was so drunk she can’t even clearly remember how she got home. But somehow she feltit was indeed Song Joong Ki whom she saw, someone she should forget long time ago, because she was the one who left him.

“Chae Won-ah! You’re awake?” that cheerful and sweet voice belongs to her other best friend, Moon Geun Young. She walked in her bedroom with a glass of water in her hand.

“Oh? Geun Young-ah. You’re here?” Chae Won asked with a weak voice. She felt her head throbbed out of the hangover. She still can’t get up from her bed so it was Geun Young who approached her first and gave her a drink she brought. “gomawo”, Chae Won received it gratefully. She sipped that warm water and felt her head became a little bit better.

“Hyo Joo had an important meeting this morning, so she asked me to come to take care of you. She told me you’ve been drinking last night.” Geun Young told Chae Won, in case she’s wondering where Hyo Joo was gone. Chae Won nodded. “wait, you’re not working?” she suddenly remembered that her chingu who’s in front of her is a celebrity which must be busy with schedules, but she came to take care of her instead.

Geun Young smiled, she straightened Chae Won’s hair with affection. “I don’t have any schedules until this afternoon, so you don’t have to worry. I can help you with the café, if you’re still felling unwell.” She offered. Chae Won smiled, “Thank you, chingu-yah. But it’s okay, there are Yo Won and others who can take care of the café. I guess they’re on their way here.”

“Okay then. You’re feeling better?” Geun Young asked. “I’m a little hungry.” Chae Won shyly touched her stomach. She loves to eat so much even the hangover didn’t caused her to lose appetite, made Geun Young grinned. “I already made you a breakfast.” She said.

But Chae Won suddenly felt something flared up inside her stomach. She felt sick. Geun Young stared at her and with a little smile as if she already knew it will happen, she took a bucket beside the bed and gave it to Chae Won.

“Good, you had to let it all out before put something new in to your stomach.” She said it as she watched her chingu puked freely.

“You worked hard today. I’ll pick you up 5 am tomorrow. Get rest now so you won’t be up late.” Suk Jin talked through the passenger car’s window to Joong Ki who just got out from that car. He nodded. “yes, hyung.” He said. Suk Jin honked as he runs, leave out Joong Ki in front of his condo.

Joong Ki sighed. He looked at his watch. “it’s only 7 pm. Should I go out with Kwang Soo?” he asked to himself. He took out his phone and dialed Kwang Soo’s number. He heard dial tones while got in to his condo. “Oh, Joong Ki-ah. What’s up?” Kwang Soo asked soon as he picked up.

Joong Ki took out fresh clothes from his closet. “Where are you?” he turned his phone to speaker mode while he changes his blue sweatshirt and jeans in to white shirt and short pants, which he’s more comfortable wearing.

“Me? I’m with Bo Young now. We’re going to grab a coffee since our schedules are over. There’s café that Bo Young’s stylist suggested so we’re going there to try it. You?”