If I were to go crazy again

God, Let me have this one last chance to be with him.

***

"Ok then, I will pick you up tomorrow at 6."

"Ne."

"Ah, I forgot." Joong Ki spoke and before she asked what it was that he forgotten, he continued, "Chae Won-ah, saranghae."

Chae Won paused for a second before her lips curled up a smile.

"Me too... Saranghaeyo, Joong Ki-sshi." She replied before she hung up. She put her phone on the table and her eyes turn to her left hand, which holding the necklace with a small ring as its pendulum. She let out a loud breath and then put it on.

Joong Ki arrived with his car exactly at 6 in the morning, as he promised her. He saw her standing in front of her café with a soft smile that she wears in her lips as she saw him. He smiled back at her and got out from his car to approach her.

"Are you ready?" he asked. She nodded and showed him a picnic bag lied on the floor beside her feet, and then handed him one of the two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Here's for you, Joong Ki-sshi."

Joong Ki received the plastic cup gratefully. "Thank you." he muttered.

When he bent down to take the picnic bag from the floor, his eyes took a glimpse at Chae Won's neck and felt familiar with a necklace she's wearing. He then remembered that it was his gift and seeing her wearing it in front of him, he can't say how happy he was.

"Should we go?" Joong Ki asked after he put the picnic bag in the car junk. He opened the passanger door for her and after Chae Won got in, he closed it and runs to the opposite door.

Chae Won gazing out the window as their car runs through the highway. She then turned her head as she felt something touches her hand and found that Joong Ki's fingers tracing her palm and make their way to hers, intertwined them together.

He glanced and smiled when their eyes met.

"Tell me this isn't a dream." He asked. Chae Won smiled, holding his hand tighter, absorbing his warmness on her hand.

"This is not a dream."

Joong Ki couldn't feel happier than he is right now hearing her sweet voice and having her beside him again.

They were driving for more than an hour to the outside town, leaving the frenetic city of Seoul behind them. When the highway road outside the window gradually turns to an expanse of a flower field, Joong Ki pulled the car.

He got out and she followed him, felt dazzled of how beautiful the place they went to. There's no sign of people living close to the field, made Chae Won wondered how amazing that those flowers bloomed beautifully on their own like that without having someone taking care of them.

"Joong Ki-sshi, how did you know about this place?"

Joong Ki smiled. "I saw this field when I went to a shooting place a year ago." He explained while reached her hand. He walked in front of her, leading their way to the middle of the field.

For a moment, the world seemed like it only belonged to the both of them as they play with those flowers. Holding hands, talking and laughing like it's their first time having a date.