Appa is ashamed of me

Chae Won sat with her back leaned onother peoples’scolumbarium* under Joong Seon’s. Her eyes stared blankly. Her mind had blanked too. She sat like a living dead as she felt her soul has left her body.

She was separated with Hyo Joo earlier and just wandered aimlessly when her feet decided to stop in front of Sinsa-dong Columbarium Building, where she put her son’s crematory urn.

“You know how hard for you to let go of him before. Do you want to let it all go waste because now he’s back in to your life and you met him every day?” Hyo Joo words are like a broken record in her head, repeating over and over again –not letting her to forget.

Chae Won smiled bitterly. “she’s right. Wasn’t it my own decision to leave him in the first place? I don’t have a right to expect anything from him.” She whispered to herself. “Moon Chae Won, you shouldn’t have a weak heart just because he shows himself in front of you again.” She added while let out a loud sighs.

Her phone rang made her sense came back. She pulled her purse and took it out to found a new message wrote in its screen. She slides her finger on it to open that message.

‘Noona, mwo hae? I don’t have any plans or schedules tonight, let’s meet up for dinner.’

It was from Chang Wook. She hasn’t met him again since that night where both of them got drunk. He was too busy with his new drama shooting after that.

‘I’m visiting Joong Seon. Okay, let’s do that.’

Joong Ki is enjoying himself reading one of the three scripts of a new drama and movie that has been offered to him last week. His manager wanted him to make up his mind and decide which script that he wants to pick this weekend.

“Song Joong Ki-sshi… do you want more coffee?”

A girl voice made Joong Ki looked up from his seat. Knowing who she was, he smiled.

“Oh, Yoo Bi-sshi. Yes, please.”

“As usual?” she asked again. Not only Joong Ki, everyone can tell that she was so dazzled by him with the way she looked at him, so he smiled the best he could and nodded.

He knew that there are 2 of 4 waitresses in Chae Won’s café who are his fans. He even memorized their name, Yoo Bi and Da Eun.

Since he met Chae Won, he kept coming back to see her, but he was too proud to admit he came for her so he was just sat in a corner table, talked to no one, just wasting his free time alone and hoping that Chae Won will be the one who’s served him. But she rarely went to his table and instead of her, it was always those girls who take turns to get his orders.

Joong Ki knows Chae Won avoided him, but he is fine with it. As long as he could still see her face.

The door opened and there she was, walked in to the café after went out from only God knows where. She glanced around and found Joong Ki in his usual spot, reading something with his head down. She sighed as she started to walk again, but suddenly stopped. She hesitated for a while before changing her direction.

Joong Ki could sense her from his corner eyes and smiled when he noticed her walking towards him. As Chae Won sits in front of him, he looked up, pretending to be surprised.

“Oh, Chae Won-ah.”

“What do you mean by this, Joong Ki-sshi?” she started to talk, not even bothered to say hi back to him.