Can't I be the reason?

Chae Won living her life like before she met Joong Ki again. He no longer came to her café as she asked him to. She told him to let go and move on, so she had to do the same, although she still can’t get him out of her head.

“Moon owner, there are some man who wants to see you.” Yo Won told her when she was in the kitchen for taking a new jar of coffee beans.

With her forehead frowned, she approached two man waiting for her outside.

“Interview? Here?” she asked when those men gave her their business card and told her the reason why they came. One of them nodded.

“Yes, Miss Moon. We liked to do the ‘Sun Date’ interview here if you don’t mind. We looked around the neighborhood and your café is one of the most popular in this area. So we liked to book half of the café from noon. It won’t be long. Maybe an hour or two, three tops.” He explained.

Chae Won didn’t know what to say. She never expected this kind of things to come. She’s not that good in business thing for it wasn’t her major in the first place, so she wasn’t sure if she should take this opportunity or rejects it.

“She’ll accept it.”

A voice came from Chae Won’s behind startled her. The three of them looked to the voice owner and Hyo Joo stood there, smiling.

“You… you’re Han Hyo Joo-sshi, a co-chief and one of the heir of Han Group, right?” the other man asked.

“Also an investor here and her friend. And as I said, she’ll accept your proposal, with a condition that you will mention her café name and the address on the interview.”

“Hyo Joo-yah, let’s talk for a second.” Chae Won stood up and dragged her chingu to the corner, when no one could hear them. “What have you done? I was thinking if I may reject it.”

“Chae Won-ah, you’ve got to see the good opportunity here. That is a well-known TV channel and if you got some celebrity to have interviews here, your customer will come double… no, even three-four times much more than before. They get the interview and you’ll get more customers. It’s a win-win thing for both sides.”

“But it was enough for me to just have some loyal customers, though…”

Hyo Joo sighed at her chingu’s naïvely way of thinking. She put her hand on Chae Won’s shoulder.

“Chingu-yah, your friend here is a businesswoman—and a tough one, so will you trust me and just take this chance?” she convinced her.

Chae Won fell silent for a moment while looking at Hyo Joo’s eyes before finally gave up and nodded. But then she pulled her again.

“Wait, when did you become an investor here?” she asked confusedly.

Hyo Joo grinned, “well, I will be, if you decide to do a remodelling when your customers became crowded after the interview aired.” She spoke confidently and then walked back to their seat.

“Omo, friend is friend, business is business, oh? Han Hyo Joo, jeongmal… tsk.” she grumbled before followed her back.

“We’ll have the contract with all the details for you to sign tomorrow, Miss Moon.” One of the men said as they stood up.

“Wait a minute. May I ask who it will be, the one you’re going to interview?” she asked hesitantly, unsure if she allowed asking that or not.