31 | lazy days and kisses

A sucky draft! Sorry, I don't have much time to edit and write. A cute one, though! Btw, this is super old, sorry again.

Camila and Shawn were laying in bed, the soft snores escaping Shawn's lips making his girlfriend wake up from the noise. She heard the rain pouring down by the window, a sigh coming along with it. They were in Chicago today, and were planning to go look around together. Well, Camila wanted to.

She stretched her arms above her head and groaned while getting out of bed. It was only seven in the morning, and that meant that Shawn was supposed to work out. Too bad, he was already asleep in the tangled sheets of the bed they had shared in the hotel.

Camila walked to the bathroom in her slippers and brushed her teeth for a few minutes. Shawn was still asleep, but the peek of sunlight cracking through the curtains had made his eyes flutter open a little bit. Camila walked back to the edge of the bed, to see his eyes open and his hand laying on his bare stomach.

"What time is it," he groaned.

"It's seven, and you need to go take a jog. I want to stay here and eat breakfast." Camila smiled, winking and leaning against the dresser.

Shawn's brows creased. "Nuh-uh, if you're not jogging with me outside in the rain—I'm not going at all. Breakfast is downstairs, but there's a lot of people."

"Mm, how about you get it?" Camila smirked.

"No! No way, no. I'll call someone." He said, thrusting his hands forward to make an, 'x'. "I don't wanna get bombarded by fans, even if I love them so much."

Camila nodded, walking closer to the bed. "Can we cuddle first?"

Shawn looked like he was thinking at first, but then he nodded and smiled. He beckoned her to come closer, and wish granted, she did. The brunette jumped into the bed and hovered over Shawn, her elbows propped up and her hands ruffling in his hair.

"I miss this, you know. You were on tour, I was on tour—we didn't get to do this." Camila frowned.

Shawn nodded and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. "I know. But now we're together again, and I want to spend as much time together before we go back to Canada and you're going to Montreal while I'll be in Toronto." He planted another kiss on her forehead, along with a small peck on her lips. "I just ... want you. Whether it's for two minutes, or a full week. I love you."

Camila's cheeks flushed and she his her face away. "I ... Love you too."