007 | stay

I was listening to Stay by Rihanna during this,
so it kinda corresponds to this imagine.

S H A W N

"You're leaving? Already? Camila, we've only spent a week together and you are already leaving for your tour!" I frowned, as my heart shattered. Don't think of it as a cliché move or feeling.

Camila was my light, and without her-I would have complete darkness. I love her, and I can't accept the fact that I will have to let her go for her World Tour. I can't just. . come! I have to go on Tour in a month for Taylor's third World Tour!

"I'm sorry Shawn," Camila pursed her lips, trying to not let the tears spill. "I don't know what to do. . But just remember me? I will always love you no matter what, and I know that we have to break up-"

I cut her off. "What?! Break up? I never agreed to this, Camila! You're making me-ugh! I can't just let you go!" Camila grasped my hands and interwined them with hers.

"Hey, hey. You know the saying! If you love her-let her go." She said, softly. I let go of her grip, and untwined our hands.

"No, Camila!" I shouted, making her gasp in surprise. "When you let people go-when I let you go, I lose you! I can't let that happen."

I pressed my lips to hers, as my hands moved to her hips. She placed her warm hands around my neck, and secured them. She kissed back hungrily. My hands roamed her waist, and were then placed on her cheeks. We continued kissing until the clock ticked another minute.

"Shawn. ." Camila pulled away. "I love you, but I have to leave to my mom's house. Um, I'll call you later?" She walked away. I wanted to run up to her and grab her wrist and never let go-but I couldn't.

She's. . gone.

But, that was the last time I saw her.