013 | say what I mean

song : just a little
bit of your heart
by ariana grande

C A M I L A

Tears welled up in my eyes. I just saw my boyfriend with a bruise on his neck that wasn't from me. I was laying on my bed, waiting for him to finish getting changed in the bathroom. Maybe he assumed that I wasn't awake or anything, but I still hated him with all my heart. The bad thing? I can't let go.

I knew he was doing this. I just didn't know how to reply to him, it was as if everything had changed in the last three months so quickly. Like a blur. I couldn't see past the windshield, rain was everywhere. Yeah well, replace the rain with tears.

He got out of the bathroom, and stripped his shirt off. He then layed by my side, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He thought he comforted me. Tears fell down my cheeks. He saw them. He witnessed.

He shook me, trying to wake me up. I didn't budge. But why would he care if I was crying? I do it every night anyways.

"Shawn, let go. Please." I whispered, chewing on my bottom lip.

"Baby, I'm so-"

"Don't fu- ever say that. I'm done, you better pack your bags tomorrow and leave." I started, opening my eyes and facing him. "Just one more night, and then you're gone. I never want to see you again, Shawn."

"Okay." Was all he said.