001 | mine

keep in mind that these are my really bad writing imagines. the first few are super cheesy and short. as you get deeper into reading, you'll come across a better detailed handwriting and something you can actually picture. haha, what I'm saying is that these imagines through 01-20 suck.

C A M I L A

Today, was the day. My wedding with Shawn. I finally got to be married to Shawn, and not just a relationship. This one was.. Real. Lauren and the girls were smoothing the dress out before I wear it.

Dinah put the lipstick on my lips, in a baby pink color that was almost nude.

I stood still, hoping that Shawn and the boys were getting ready, and not fooling around and drinking

I stood still, hoping that Shawn and the boys were getting ready, and not fooling around and drinking. I wanted this to be perfect.

Ally, and Lauren were fixing the dress to make it perfect, so I got up, and went to them. Looking through the whole rack-area, I turned around, and saw Ally with a flashlight under her chin.

"Ah!" I yelled.

"Haha." Ally laughed, creepily.

"Don't do that!" I said, holding my hand above my chest.

Dinah was in the back, laughing her butt off. Was she in this? Oh my god.

I stormed off to Dinah, and sat in the chair. "Ugh!" I groaned. Dinah went into her "soft" mode, and looked at me.

"Hey, what's wrong, Mila?" She asked.

I looked at her pleadingly, "Please make this day perfect. I need it to be."

She nodded, and lightly smiled. "Shawn's found a lucky girl to be with. Hope she doesn't go bananas.." She winked.

I rolled my eyes, and ignored her dirty joke. To be honest, it wasn't even dirty.

"Well, I'm done with makeup, so we just have to put on the dress." She smiled, caressing my arms. I nodded, and stood up.

We walked to the closet, and I slipped into the dress. It fit perfectly, and I turned around and spinned. "So, how is it?" I asked Lauren, Dinah, Normani, and Ally.

"Ugh, perfect!" Lauren and Dinah yelled.

"LLLLLLOOVVVEEE ITTTT!" Ally and Normani both yelled in unison.

(Parallel with GMW Riley, eh?)

I giggled, and walked up to the vanity. Then, I heard a loud clash.

I gasped, and ran out.

(btw that's Troian)

I found my mom, so I walked up to her and looked at her weird.

"What happened??" I asked.

"Max estaba jugando con su amigo," She smiled. "terminar de preparar .. no se puede ir aquí todavía." I nodded in reply, and headed back inside. My son Max was playing with his friends. Well, our son.

He was 3 years old, becuase I got pregnant when I was 20. I'm 23, and Shawn proposed to me when I was 22 in January. Right now it's May.

I sat in the seat, and the girls told me that I was ready. Okay, I got this.

40 minutes later...

"You may kiss the bride."

I smiled, and pressed my lips onto Shawn's, cupping his cheeks. He chuckled, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you.." I mumbled against his lips. He kissed back, and smiled.

5 hours later...

We took pictures, and Max ran up to me.

"Mommy!" He smiled. I bent down to his height, and smiled back.

"What, babe?" I asked.

"Where's daddy?" He asked me.

I looked around, and saw Shawn drinking with his friends. Maybe I shouldn't let Max go near a drunk dad..

It was now 6:00, and everyone went home except for the girls and Shawn and Ian.

"Mila.." Shawn came up to me, sobered up.

"Yes?" I asked, giggling.

"I'm sobering up.. But can you help me to the..the..hotel?" He asked.

I giggled, and nodded.

"Max!" I shouted.

Max and his friend ran up to me, and hugged my leg.

"Well then!" I laughed.

"Help me, Shawn!" I laughed, and looked at Shawn. He chuckled, and pulled Max and Bryan off of me. Oh god.

"Bryan! Where's momma? Can you tell her that we're going to the hotel?" I asked Bryan. He nodded in reply and ran off to his mom, Ally.

"Shawn!" I shouted. He walked up to me with Max, and we walked into the limo.

Max fell asleep 5 minutes later, and Shawn's head was on my lap.

"Mila, you're mine..right?"

"Always."