29 | missed you

C A M I L A

The airport was chilly, and people with earmuffs roamed everywhere with suitcases and bags. I was near the pick-up where cars had lined up, and I was waiting for Shawn to come here. It took forever, goodness. Thank God, I was with Aaliyah at the moment with a small teddy bear held in my arms. I missed him so much, the scent, and presence of him near me. He was like a magnet, drawing me closer and trying to reach him—but I only made it at the end.

I saw couples everywhere, clinging onto each other which made me feel a little bit weird because we were just standing there and doing nothing.

"Do you think he's coming, Mila?" Aaliyah asked, glancing up at me. I reassured her with a small smile, and nodded. Of course he would be here, why wouldn't he? "It's been twenty minutes, I really want to get a snack from—"

(I don't know why, but for some reason, from here on is third person! Sorry, I don't know why—I'm probably just used to writing in TP haha. Okay, thanks!)

A voice shouted from a few yards away, mostly to the Cuban girl standing in front of the doors. They looked up to see Shawn standing there, his mouth wide open. A gasp slipped from Camila's lips as she looked at him, shocked to see him since she hadn't in 6 months. "Camila!"

The two ran to each other, with Shawn going first

The two ran to each other, with Shawn going first. Camila's arms were already open, waiting to feel her wrapped inside him with tears trickling down her cheeks. They crashed into each other, with Camila's legs wrapped around him as he spun her around. Aaliyah didn't forget to record it, so she wouldn't get frowned by Shawn or Camila like the last time they hadn't seen each other.

Warm fresh tears streamed along Camila's cheeks, the feeling of his arms bundled into her from the embrace he had while he held her. Her arms were thrown around his neck as he burried his head inside the part connecting her neck and shoulder. His sweater was warm, making the small girl shiver from the sudden contact, in a good way.

"Good Lord, I missed you so much." Shawn said into her shoulder, as he moved his cheek along her neck, making her squeak softly with a blush forming on her cheeks. "All these—these months without you, I couldn't wait to come home. I love you .. i love you so much."

Camila nodded, her forehead on his shoulder while the maroon colored sweatshirt got slightly damp from tears.

"God, I wanna slap you right now for leaving me but at the same time," the breathless girl exhaled, "I want to kiss those pouty lips of yours."

The ends of Shawn's lips curled into a smirk, as he raised his eyebrow and hovered over Camila's lips ever so carefully, his breath on her lips making her shiver and anxious for him to place his on hers.

"Do it, baby."