30 | don't call me canada!

"Dad!" The ten year old groaned, rolling her eyes as she stomped towards her room in a trudge. "I'm telling Mommy, and if she says yes then I'm getting that app!"

Shawn chuckled. "I bet she wouldn't, just you watch it, peaches." Another grunt fell from Lia's lips as she slammed the door close on her dad. He shut his eyes and laughed, walking back to the living room and slumping his tired, aching body to the couch below him. He heard footsteps coming his way, and then a body slamming next to him. His eyes opened to his sleepy wife, wrapped around him with her arm on his bicep.

"You're really warm." Camila said, snuggling into his neck. "You also need a shower," she added. A sarcastic movement of his eyes rolling made her smile, and bury her head into him more. Her cheeks flushed as he moved his arm around her, clutching her side. "What's going on with Lia?"

"Oh," Shawn made a 'pft' sound and retreated his gaze to Camila. "She wants to get Twitter. I said it was a stupid decision, she's only ten!"

Camila snorted and held back a giggle as she stared at him with a grin on her face. "Shawn, you didn't have to be so rude about it!"

"I wasn't!"

"Mm, I don't believe you."

Shawn's brows lifted up into questioning her. Camila did the same, mocking him and laughing while she tried to keep her serious face on. "Oh, I bet you do. You just wanna have the good mom thing going on, right, sweets?" He asked, smirking.

Camila pursed her lips and shook et head, showing that she was being one hundred percent honest with him, even if she was secretly trying to be a good mom. "I don't think that's the case, Canada." She giggled.

"I said for you not to call me that!"