011 | whatever you want

S H A W N

Camila had her arms wrapped around me, letting me feel the warmth of her body. We were watching Netflix - which had her favorite show. She put it on, and layed back in my arms. "Mila, you're really cute." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

She blushed, and grinned. "Thanks, but you know you are cuter, right?" Camila giggled, kissing my lips. I returned the kiss, and placed my arms around her waist. She pulled away, and rested her arms on my chest. I wanted more than just kissing - I wanted to just feel her once. "Eager, huh?" She chuckled.

I laughed, and nodded. "When are you going to be ready? We've been together for two years, and still haven't had sex yet." I frowned. She looked down, and went from happy to . . gloomy. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, tilting her face back up. She looked at me, and gulped.

"I'm scared, Shawn. What if I'm not good enough for you? What if I mess up? I love you so much, and I'm . . just not ready." She sighed. I suddenly had pity for her. "You're amazing - you really are, but I just need more time."

I nodded, agreeing. "I'm sorry Camila, I didn't want to sound needy to you." I apologized, hugging her. "I love you more, Mila. Never forget that." I said, kissing her bare forehead. She smiled, and exhaled.

"Thanks Shawny, you really understand me. Maybe we'll do it later if you're a good boy." She smirked, laying her head on my chest again. My eyebrow raised, and chuckled. "Maybe, maybe, Shawn." She let out a laugh.

"Hmm, what do I have to do?" I asked, chuckling. She smirked, and raised her eyebrow. I laughed silently in my head.

She opened her mouth, but didn't speak after a while. "Um . . you must kiss me." She giggled, puckering her lips. I smiled, and kissed her. "I like that! We should do it again!" I said like a little kid. She laughed, and shook her head.

"Whatever you want, buddy." Camila said, giggling a bit.