024 | cheers & kisses

awe. cuties.

T H I R D P E R S O N

Camila's hair lifted slightly off her shoulder as she sang, dancing along with the music she had written with Shawn over the Summer. Her passion for music had been beyond, and it amazed him with more than anything. Without any doubt, he wanted her to be happy. To feel like he best person in the world; he loved her.

The light reflected on her hair, a luminous shine sparkling. Continuing to strum his guitar, she looked at him with the cutest eyes he had ever seen. They could drive him insane, and only Lord knew how much. The fans obviously caught his breath take a slight hitch when she moved those hips of hers, making him beg for her to stop so he could focus.

"I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know . ." She sang, her head tilting up as she sang the words that had brought them the closest they had ever been. Each verse they sang, the two lovers moved closer together, just to feel each other's presence. "He-ey!"

He finished the songs with the bridge, coming back in to hug her. The crowd screamed, fangirling their hardest into Shawn and Camila's cute relationship. He smelled her vanilla scented hair, wanting to keep hugging her forever. They wrapped their arms around each other for what had seemed like an eternity, until they had seperated and blushed.

Fans all over screamed, "Kiss! Kiss!"

Camila was about to leave until Shawn grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a passionate, short kiss, he had cupped her cheeks, as she held his arms from the sudden move. The whole audience cooed at the couple's adorable kiss, and chanted their names. The two brunettes parted their kiss due to the fact that Camila had to leave, and Shawn was undoubtedly devastated, because she couldn't stay for the aftershow.

They both kissed for another second, then Camila had to leave. She ran off of stage, hurriedly going in the dressing room and chilling before she had to go to her girls' party in the evening after his show. Sadly, she got a text from them saying that they had cancelled, right after Kevin had reached one mile from destination.

Her heart broke a bit after she realized that Kevin obviously couldn't take her back to the arena. "Kev, the girls cancelled their party. Just drop me off at Logan's house, I'll be waiting with his sister probably."

Logan McCall's house was only two minutes away from where she was, and they were close friends and all. A brother and sister relationship, of course. Shawn had gotten a little jealous over time, but cooled down after they proved to him they were just friends, nothing else.

"Why don't I just go back to the arena?" The curly-haired guy asked, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"You'd do that?" The joyful Camila's eyebrows raised in happiness, Kevin smiling at her. He nodded, and started the car again. "Thank you, Kev."

"Anything for my second daughter." The man laughed, Camila joining him.

•••

Shawn had just finished his concert, and fans still lined up at the door, hoping he'd come out. Unfortunately, he didn't. Meanwhile, Camila hid herself im the back of bus, silently laughing herself to death as he reached to take his shirt off and place it neatly on the bed. She was hiding in his closet, almost burstng in tears when he screamed as Camila made a sound that was inevitably loud.

"I-Is anyone in there? I will call security." He said, reaching out to open the closet door. Camila closed her eyes before he opened it, smirking to herself.

"Shawny, don't call the security!"