Chapter 17- Concert Concerns

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pair got all ready and made their way to an iHop that was nearby where they were staying. They got a booth to themselves and ordered each of their breakfasts; Camila got her banana pancakes and Lauren decided to get french toast, both of them having orange juice along with their meal.

"Thanks for taking us here Lolo, even if it was a bribe" Camila joked with her.

"I would say 'anything for you' but we both knew it was just to get your lazy ass out of bed this morning." Lauren chuckled. Camila stuck her tongue out at Lauren and also used that opportunity to take another bite of her food. "What am I going to do with you Camz?"

"Love me unconditionally." Camila answered, face still full of food.

"Ew, Camila close your mouth." Lauren said reaching over the table to close Camila's jaw. "Yeah, you're lucky I do love you unconditionally because that would have grossed out any normal person."

Camila swallowed her bite, "Lucky we're not normal then, right?"

"Cheers to that!" Lauren agreed, lifting up her glass of juice wanting Camila to do the same, which she did. The two clanked their glasses together and took a sip each.

"You know what?" Camila started.

"What?"

"I think it's funny. It meaning us, I mean the fans look at us and see you as a badass and me as the dorky one of the group but God, it's just funny to me how things just work. Countered I am a bit of a dork, a proud one at that, but you're just a softy." Camila teased.

"Hey! You can be a badass and like cuddles!" Lauren defended, making sure not to be too loud.

"Do they also enjoy tea parties and playing treasure hunt?" Camila pushed.

"They can." Lauren mumbled.

"You're cute Lo." Camila giggled. "That's another thing now that I think about it."

"Hm?" Lauren mumbled, taking another bite of food.

"Roles reversed. When I'm in little space it's always you making me blush, but as soon as we're back to 'normal' I always tend to make you blush. It's both cute and strange." Camila said.

"Whatever you say Camz."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pair finished their breakfast and now were back in their hotel getting ready to go to soundcheck for the show later on tonight.

"Do you know what you're going to wear yet?" Lauren asked Camila while rummaging through her clothes.

"Kinda.." She trailed.

"Kinda?" Lauren questioned.

"I, uh, wanted to run something by you really quick."

Lauren got up from what she was doing and walked over to Camila side of the room, sitting on the bed. "What's up?"

"Well, I know you said I don't have to wear pull-ups or anything for shows and such but.." She looked down.

"But what, Camz?"

"I was wondering if I could for this one? I know it's risky, but I'm just nervous about not wearing them."

Lauren noticed the sad look on Camila's face and knew something was off. She was just fighting the green eyed girl a few days ago about having to wear one for their radio interview, and now she wants it for the concert?

"Camila, people are going to notice when we have our costumes on, they're practically black leotards. You'll be able to see them clean as day, what's going on?" Lauren asked concerned.

Camila sighed, "I'm afraid that I'm getting dependant on these. I mean the only time I use the actual bathroom in when, you know, I have to do the other thing." She blushed, "I'm afraid of my bladder betraying me on stage though." Camila admitted.

"Camila it's all mental. You know you are in full control of yourself. The only way that'll happen is if you keep thinking to yourself that it will. If you're really concerned though maybe we shouldn't keep you in them as much as we have been." Laure told her.

"No! Please no, I like wearing them I just hear about people that get dependant on them and can't even tell when they go. I'm just scared that might be me eventually."

"You're being a hypochondriac in a way Camz, come here."

Camila went up and sat next to Lauren but the older girl pulled Camila into her lap like she would do if she was little. Camila instantly laid her head on Lauren's shoulder for comfort.

"How about we make a deal." Lauren proposed.

"What kind of deal?" The brown eyed girl asked.

"You can wear your pull-up at soundcheck and the meet and greet but you can't in the actual show, because like I said you'll be able to see it clear as day." She said stroking Camila's hair.

"That's fair." Agreed Camila.

"Are you sure you don't want to start wearing less? You have me concerned now." Lauren told her honestly.

"I'm positive, Lo. I just freaked myself out at first, I'll be fine I swear! It's like taking a child's favorite toy from them at this point." Camila said.

"Well I mean.."

"Lauren."

"You make it too easy Camz." She laughed. But if you are going to wear them at the beginning do you know what clothes you can wear to hide it?"

"I was thinking a dress at first but then I was thinking about how we do a q&a on stage and sit on those stool things, so now I think it's best if I don't. I can probably manage with just a normal pair of jeans and put a long flowy shirt on over it." Camila said.

"That could work, go and grab something like that and try it on." Lauren said sitting the smaller girl up.

Camila nodded and got up to find an outfit she thought would work. When she found a shirt long enough to cover her entire bottom she made her way into the bathroom to change. After a few minute she came back out and stood in front of Lauren.

"Well?" She asked nervously.

Lauren looked at her up and down, "Looks good from the front, turn around though."

Camila did as she was told and spun around so Lauren was able to see if anything was showing.

"Honestly you can't tell, but you can hear it. I say keep that outfit on, but put your normal underwear over the pull-up so you can't hear it rub against your jeans." (actual trick)

"Alright I will, but you're positive you can't tell?" camila asked.

"Absolutely! Unless someone grabs your butt, which they won't because I'll break their arms, you'll be good to go."

"You'll be good to go, good to go." Camila sang. Lauren gave her a look, "Sorry! I couldn't help it Lolo."

Lauren giggled at the girl. "It's fine, just throw some underwear on quick, I'll throw on a dress, fix our hair, and then we can meet up with everyone else to go. Sound like a plan?"

"Yes mom." Camila teased before turning and walking away to get changed.

"Oh my God Camz, of course you would." Lauren laughed.

"You know you love it." Camila said over her shoulder.

"Lauren rolled her eyes playfully, "Yeah, yeah baby girl. Just hurry up so we can go."

Camila blew her a playful kiss before shutting the bathroom door, and even though Camila couldn't see it, Lauren made sure to catch it and place it on her cheek.