Chapter 40

I open the box and immediately fall in love with them. "Babe I love them! There so cute!" I hug him. "Thank you!" I said kissing him. "I'm glad you like them." Jensen said. Jensen had got me two baby Shih Tzu puppies.

"What should we name them Jensen?" "Hey there your puppies you name them

"What should we name them Jensen?" "Hey there your puppies you name them." I hand one to Jensen. "You name that one." It was the one with black spots. "Okay I'll name you Sparky." Jensen said. I laugh. "Well let me hear your name for the other one?" Jensen said. "I'm naming him cuddles." I said. "Okay that is a little better but he looks like a Sparky." "I know that's why I agree with you." I said snaking my arms around his neck and Jensen resting his hands on my waist. And I kiss him. "Let's take this upstairs." Jensen said taking my hand. "Bye puppies don't disturb daddy or mommy." I said in a mom voice. And you know what happens.

Next morning

I snuggle into Jensen and realize he's not in bed. I look around and see Sparky on the bed and Cuddles sleeping in Jensen's spot. Jensen walks in the room and sees them on the bed. "Getting comfortable Cuddle?" Jensen said. Cuddles looks up with the puppy eyes and I rub his belly. "Morning princess." "Morning Batman." "I missed you so much." "You keep telling me that." "Because I did." I blush. Jensen leans in for a kiss I grab Sparky and he starts licking Jensen all over his face. I laugh. "I never asked you where did you get them?" "Well I saw a card for homeless animals so I was supposed to surprise you when I got home but then um that happened." I remember about the man asking me. I smile and kiss his head because he has slobber on his face. "I should shower." I said getting up. I get out of the shower and see the puppies looking at me. I cover up and walk out and hear Jensen showering in the guest bathroom. I get dressed in something comfortable. I walk down stairs and E network starts talking about us.

Tv.

"Hey y'all welcome to Hollywood life. Holly here with more juicy news on the TV hit show Supernatural. Our very own Jensen Ackles who plays as Dean Winchester. And actress y/n y/l/n who plays as Jessica Marin. Last night y/n posted on Snapchat that the wedding is on. Mmmhhmm, well congrats and wedding on. Stay tuned for more Kim and Kanye bad news."

I smile and start thinking of all the possible ways they are going to tear us apart. Jensen walks out and the pups jumping all over Jensen. "Hey there's enough of Jensen to go around!" Jensen said. "You are so full of yourself." I laugh. "Okay Sparky you can get 12 inches more." "Uh its actually 11.5 inches." "Wow you measure!" I roll my eyes. "You want me." "I'd rather kiss a dog." Jensen acts offended. I grab an apple and start calling everything to plan the wedding again. "Babe I already finished that. I just said to put it on hold." "Are you sure?" "Yes I did. We just need to figure out a date." I nod. "I'm thinking maybe August 25th?" "Okay fine August 25th is the wedding, August 24th is the dinner reception. Is that it?" Jensen said. I nod. "I'm glad to be with you." I say. "I'm glad I have you and not some hippy." Jensen said. I hear the doorbell hang. I go to answer the door Cuddles on the couch and Sparky barking. I open and see Jared and Gen. "Oh I thought you were lying Jensen?" Jared making the dogs bark more. "They are so cute." Gen said. They climb over Gen and Jare and Jensen giving each other a bro hug. Jared hugs me and we all sit on the couch. "So where did you get these cuties?" Gen said. "Oh Jensen them at this rescue shelter." I say. I give her the card. "So have you decided when your having the actual wedding?" Jared said. "Yeah August 25th." Jensen said. We are talking and I take to dogs to there business.