Chapter three

You say goodbye to everyone and get back home and still amazed at how huge the condo is so you run upstairs to the bathroom and hop on the shower.

After shower you walk in your walk in closet which barley had any thing in it since you haven't finished packing and grab ripped jeans and a Batman sweater and boots and put on two bracelets that go with it and to top it a grey beanie.  You added a silver eye shadow and dried your hair and curled it.

And drove to the bar

15 minutes later
You get out of my car and head into the bar and don't see Jared anywhere nor Misha. But you see Jensen in a Booth and he caught you starring and just gave a smirk. You roll your eyes playfully.  You go to the bar tender and you ask for a beer.  He nods and you give him the money and walk over to the Booth where Jensen is sitting at. "Sorry this seat is taken for a beautiful lady. " Jensen with a smirk plastered on his face and I nod and begin to leave.  "God you can't take a fucking complement I was talking about you. You stop walking and turn around and you walk back to your right full spot.

20 minutes later

Your on your 3rd drink and you start to get a little dizzy and Jared walks in with Misha and look over at you and Jensen. Jensen has only had two beers and he doesn't seem affected and you all drunk.  Once Jared and Misha come over you feel like your about to pass out but you don't. "Jared,  Misha what took you guys so long me and Jensen have been here for ten years waiting on you now we are old now." And you pass out.

Jensen's pov

When (y/n)  is on her third drink she starts saying some weird things like her moms a fairy. And her dog eats from his nose?  I was confused I see Misha and Jared walk in and grab a beer and sit down and (y/n) tells them we've been waiting for them for ten years. She is so cute when she's drunk but she's cuter when she's not drunk I always catch her starring but she has never caught me starring at her. "She's way out. " Misha said. " I know three beers and she's out. " " So how long we're you guys here and don't say ten years." "Yah,  we've been waiting for eleven years. " I said playfully and they both roll there eyes at me and we hear (y/n)  chuckle. Damn she's so fucking hot I wish I could tell her how I feel.

1 hour later

After Jared,  Misha,  and I talked while (y/n)  was still knocked out I finally told them that I would take (y/n)  home. And we left

(Y/n)  pov

You feel a hangover and felt like some one was carrying you. You look up to see Jensen carrying you bridal style and you just enjoy it.  Jensen finally reaches the door to your condo he looked shocked at how big your condo was and he put you down on the couch and you start to feel sick and run to the trash can and vomit yours guts out.  Once your done you hear jensen say "One to many drinks? " raising a brow.  "Ya,  think. " you said with a little bit attitude. You walk to the kitchen and rinsed out your mouth before putting 3 mints in your mouth.  "Make yourself at home. " you told Jensen referring for him to sit on the couch.  "I know it's none of my business but how did you get all of this if your just in a small part?! " "I was just as surprised as you when I walked in here. " "Wow,  Bob must have really wanted you to have this part." "I know. " you and Jensen talk until he leans into kiss you.  Will you hesitate and back out or let it happen