Chapter 23

2 weeks later

It has been two weeks since the incident with the paparazzi so now Jensen is leaving for a convention down in Denver so I will have time to figure out what we are going to do Halloween. (Authors note: look I love Halloween so we are just skipping to October). So I am figuring out what we are going to be doing for Halloween. "Okay babe I have to leave for Denver I love you." I kiss him. "Can I come with you?" "I wish but Bob will be pissed like you guys are incebrible." I make a frowny face. "It will only be three days okay." "I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about how YOU will hold up. Remember last time I was only gone for three nights and you were whining about me?" I said lifting up a brow. "Well yeah." "Well hope you hold up okay." I said kissing him again. Jensen leaves and I get a call from Gen. "Hey Gen how are you?" "I'm good and you?" "Good so what do you need?" "Oh, well Austin and Thomas want to come see you because Jared and Jensen are away." "Oh, yeah you guys can come over." "Okay we'll be there in 30." "Okay bye" and I hang up. I buy chips for the kids so they don't tell Gen their hungry.

30 minutes later

Gen and the kids come over and their playing. "So how's the wedding going?" "Its good. Its hard but good." "So have you decided on the people who are coming?" "Yes, that was the first thing I did and I was wondering if you would be my made of honor?" "I would love to be your made of honor!" She said happy. "What about the bridesmaids." "Yes, I still need to tell them if they will do it. Like I want Victoria, my friends back home. I'm thinking like five bridesmaids." "Oh okay. What about the groomsmen?" "I'm letting Jensen take care of that." "That's fine." We talk about the wedding and Gen leaves with the kids.

10:30 pm

I am still working till I get a call from Jensen and I answer it. "Hey babe." "Hi, I can tell you are still awake?" "Of course do you miss me yet?" "A little" "I told you now you have to wait two more days." "I can feel you grining." "Well I am. Jensen the wedding is getting close and you need to find who you want to be your groomsmen." "Babe I got it. I'll have Jared, Misha, Mark, and your cousin Vinny, and I don't know the last guy." "Ugh, at least your close. I think Vin may be able to do it?" "Babe he's your cousin. He has to be there." "Yeah, but his movie." (Authors note: Fast and furious fan so sorry Vinny is supposed to be Vin Diesel)
"I know but still ask him okay?" "Me? Why not you?" "Because he scares me." I roll my eyes. "Just do it. Be the grown ass man that I am going to be marrying!" "Fine" "I love you" "I love you too. Bye and sleep." "I can but what about you." "Yeah, yeah I'm hanging up." I laugh. I put everything down and to finally go to sleep.

Next morning

I wake up and hop in the shower and get ready I don't go crazy on my makeup and I just dry my hair and brush it out so it was a little wavy. I am wearing a Flannel shirt with ripped jeans with boots and my 'you and me' necklace.

I was meeting Gen and Victoria for coffee while the kids are at with the sitters

I was meeting Gen and Victoria for coffee while the kids are at with the sitters. I arrive to see Gen and Victoria there. I order a pumpkin spice latte and sit with them. We talk about the wedding until paparazzi start taking pictures of us. "Do you two want to leave?" Victoria said "I'm good I need to catch up on wedding plans." They nod and leave. I grab a refill and head out. I walk into a Hollister. I get in and to see these really cool sweaters but I deny. I walk around the mall a little more to see a Halloween City and I walk in. I see all these superhero costumes. And I go to the couples costumes and see the costume for me and Jensen I buy it and text Gen and Victoria and Ruth to come here asap. They arrive shortly and see them and buy their couple costumes let's just say we will be looking good on Halloween.