Chapter nineteen

I get a text message from Jensen and it says. '(y/n) I'm on on the walk from home.' I look at it confused and text back saying. 'Did you mean your on your way back home?' 'Yez.' I laugh to myself and text back 'Black or White?'  He texts back like two minutes later 'White'. I text him back and tell him I'm on the road and he says bye and I turn off my phone and go back home.

Back home

I made Steak and made a fresh Salad. And Jensen gets home and wraps his arms around me. "Hey babe. What are you making?" "Steak and Salad." "I'll help you set the table." "Okay." I put the steak on the plate and Salad and we talk and eat.

After dinner

Me and Jensen sit on the couch and watch TV I go upstairs to change into the white lingerie"I'll be back I need to use the restroom." "Okay but hurry." I nod and go to the room and change.

I pretend to brake something and fall

I pretend to brake something and fall. "Jensen I need help I'm stuck. " "I'm coming." He came running and he entered the room and his eyes widened. "Whoah." "I don't know how it's like to feel loved." I acted. "Well you haven't been with the right guy. " He said pointing to him. I walk him slowly and carefully grab his shirt. I look down to see a bulge in his pants. "We should really do something about this." I said pointing to his erection. He gulped down when I pulled down his zipper. "I can do that myself." He said choking on his words. "I want to tease you a bit." I said with a smirk. He grabbed me and laid me on the bed. And you know what happens from their.

Next morning.

Jensen had the day off because tomorrow is Comic Con so before we leave to go to the airport Jensen wants to take me out for breakfast. "Babe are you almost done? Because we have reservations at 9:30." "Yeah, just putting on my boots." "Well hurry because Misha, Victoria, Jared, Gen and the kids are waiting for us." "Done" Jensen was wearing a T-shirt that said 'Run like Dean just saw you crash the Impala.' And dark blue jeans. I was wearing the sweater that Gen and Jared got me for my birthday 'Get in loser were going hunting' and some shorts with black wedges with the necklace Jensen got for me on my birthday along with the earrings.

We head off to brunch

We get their and I see Shepard and Thomas eating. We greet every one and we talk about everything that has happened to us these couple weeks. We finish and leave. Me and Jensen get back in the car and head back to pack. Well finish packing. Jensen locks the door and we leave to the airport.

At airport

Jensen buys a pizza and we leave. We get on the plane and I sleep on Jensen's shoulder. I feel someone shaking me up to wake up and open to see Jensen trying to wake me up I get up and off. "Sorry Jensen I was really tired." "Its okay babe." He said kissing my forehead. We get to the motel and I flop on the bed. I feel someone taking off my shoes I knew it was Jensen and he slips a hand under my sweater and started to massage my back. I let out little moans and I can feel Jensen smiling at me. I get off the bed. "Lay on your stomach!" I demanded he flew his hands in the air and did what I said. "Yes ma'am." I chuckle and I jump on top of him and start to massage his back and he let's out moans and it travels through his body to mine and I shiver. After about 30 minutes I hear him sleeping and he his all spread out on the bed so I just sleep on the couch.