Chapter seventeen

"What do you have to say for yourself?" "Nothing. You know what you did Jensen so stop pointing fingers at me." "Alright, alright (y/n) tell me what happened?" Jared asked. "Well I was coming out of the bedroom and I saw Jensen dancing to California Gurls. And he had a camera set up so I just sent it to you." I said lying and seeing Jensen's face in sock of what I said. "Hmm, okay now Jensen tell me from your point of view?" "Okay, me and (y/n) were playing a game so she dared me to lick my foot and dance to California Gurls." Jensen said telling the truth. "Mmhm, yup (y/n) story is more believable." I cheered and Jared knew I was lying. And Jensen's face just shocked. "I can't believe my girlfriend just lied and my best friend is taking her word for it. What kind of world do we live in?" "The real kind." I said with a grin. "Jensen take a load off. Relax. We were messing with you." "Yeah, yeah." "Now I think we should all go to sleep?" I say "Yeah, Gen is probably freaking out." "Bye Jared tell Gen and the kids I said hi." "I will." As Jensen walked Jared out. And directed me to go upstairs. I walk to my closet and I put on one of Jensen's shirt and some shorts. Jensen walks in and whistles. I roll my eyes and snuggle into him. "Jensen I had a good time tonight." "Me to (y/n). Goodnight babe." "Goodnight Jensen ."