Chapter 38

I wake up from my alarm going off I turn it off and remember what had happened yesterday and hop in the shower. I get out and dry my hair and just brush it out and make a braid and curl it slightly. Not to much not to little.

I lock the door and go back to set

I lock the door and go back to set. I arrive and see Jared. "Hey, Jar!" I yell. "Y/n hi? I thought you wouldn't come today?" "Well I did I'm good." "I was gonna ask you but you left." "What were you gonna ask me?" "If you would want to stay with me and Gen until you find your own place?" "Thanks Jar I would love too. And I could watch the kids while you and Gen get some alone time." "Thanks y/n I can help you if you need too." I nod my head no. "Okay see you on set okay?" I nod and we go our separate ways.

Action

"Jessica how are we gonna get you out of being Crowley's bitch?" "I don't know Sam I've always been his bitch." "We have to figure something out!" Jensen said. "Okay we will figure this out later just go talk to the wife of what had murdered her husband alright!" I yell. Jared nods and walks off set and leaving Jensen and I. "Jess talk to me." I turn around. "What Dean we need to worry about this case." "I need to tell you something important and it can't wait." I walk closer and look in those forest green eyes. "I love you Jess. And I don't want to hurt you. I want to protect you I worry about you all the time." "Dean I love you too." He leans in and closes his eyes and in my head I have a replay of all the good memories of us as a happy couple. "I can't!" I yell and run off set. Jared and Misha are chasing after me and I lock my trailer door and cry. I could see the happy memories and then being crushed when I here Jensen and Daneel moaning. I get a light knock on the trailer door. "Y/n its me Jared please let me in." He said softly. I unlock it see him standing there. "Come here y/n." I don't hesitate and walk down the steps and run in his arms. I cry on his shoulder and snuggle my head in his chest. "I should take you home." Jared said. "Yeah." I say and we walk out. We get to there house and Gen is there making dinner. "Jared your home early!" Gen said and saw me. And pulls me into a hug. I wipe away the remaining tears left and I hear Thomas running down the stairs. "Auntie y/n!" Thomas said lighting up my world. "Hey buddy I missed you so much did you miss me?" He nods. "Where's Austin?" "Asleep." I nod. "Guess what?!" I say. "What!?" "I'm gonna stay here for a little while mommy and daddy get some alone time okay." His eyes light up. "Come here." I said to Thomas. He leans in and I whisper in his ear. "When mommy and daddy are gone I'll buy ice cream." I say and he hugs me. Austin wakes up and we all eat and Gen and Jared leave and the boys get all excited. "Come on let's go get ice cream!" I say we walk to Baskin and Robbins. And the paparazzi taking pictures with me and the boys. We walk to the playground and we play. When we walk back home I buy Jared and Gen ice cream and put it in the freezer. We all sit on the couch and watch a movie slowly Austin falls asleep in my lap and Thomas falls asleep in one of my arms. Slowly my eyelids became very heavy and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Jared's POV.

Me and Gen are laughing and we walk in to see a movie playing and Austin, Thomas, and y/n all asleep on the couch. Gen grabs Austin and carries him up to his bedroom I grab Thomas and put him to bed. Y/n starts waking up. "Oh sorry I got ice cream for the boys and we all fell asleep." "Its fine y/n." I say. "I bought you and Gen ice cream to its in the freezer." She said tired. I nod and show her to her room. She hugs me when we get to her room. "Thanks Jared. I don't know anyone who would be this nice to me." "Your family y/n. You are always welcome in this home alright." She nods and falls asleep and I close the door. And go to bed with Gen.