Chapter nine

We went up to Jensen and I's condo once I opened the door I see balloons, chips, vodka, beer, and see A huge banner that says 'Happy birthday (y/n)' in cursive letters. And every one yells "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!!"  I start to tear up. "By the way it was all Jensen's idea." "Happy birthday baby girl." Jensen said holding up a present. I run to him and hug him tightly and kiss him and cry in his shoulder. "Its okay (y/n). Its okay." He said in a smoothing voice. "I thought that this was actually happening to me that you didn't want me to go to the bar with you." "Babe as much you embarrass me when your drunk I still would invite you to come with me." I start crying again and Jensen wipes away the tears steaming down my face. "Thank you guys so much with helping me keep this a secret for along time." "Wait how long have you been planning this?" I said. "About 2 weeks." "Your literally the best boyfriend ever." I hug Misha, Jared, Gen, Ruth, and Victoria for doing this for me. And I hug the rest of the Supernatural family. I go upstairs to fix my makeup because it was ruined when I started crying. I walk back out to see Jensen in his suit waiting for me. "Let's do this Jensen." "Thought you'd never get out of that bathroom." I roll my eyes playfully. And before we leave the bedroom we kissed and now our lips were all swollen. I had one beer because I didn't want my coworkers seeing me crazy or tell them some weird shit. I decided to have one more beer and I thought they were all the same but I got a really strong beer once I finished that I was gone. Party (y/n) on. "Yo, Bob you smell like feet." "Are you drunk (y/n)?" "No I only had two beers." "Oh I see let's take you back with your man." I pushed his hand off my shoulder. "I already have a boyfriend and his name is Jensen and he will beat your ass." "Oh god (y/n)." You hear Jensen say vividly. "How many beers have you had (y/n)?" "I have a boyfriend buddy go take a hike plus I only 2 beers see. I said showing the beer bottles with my lipstick stain on them. His eyes widened when he saw the beer bottle that was strong. "Babe let's take you upstairs." Jensen said quietly. "Look I have a boyfriend and his name is Jensen fucking Ackles. And I am (y/n) (y/l/n). Do you know who the fuck I am dumbass?!"

Jensen's POV

She is so cute and funny when she's drunk like wow. "Yes, I know who you are. Do you know who am I?" "Yes your fucking Dean Winchester." Oh my god. "Okay Jensen your boyfriend is waiting for you upstairs so do you want to see Jensen?" "Hell yeah!!" "Okay let's go." I helped (y/n) up the stairs she tripped a couple times I laid her down on the bed for her to fall asleep before she kissed me. "Don't tell Jensen I kissed you okay Dean." "It will be our little secret." And she smiled and fell asleep. I had to cancel the party for tomorrow night because (y/n) is drunk out of her mind.

Next morning (y/n) POV

I wake up and feel all the chips I had that night and ran to the bathroom and vomited so much my head was pounding. But I didn't understand I only had to drinks that night. Jensen comes in the bathroom and sees me on the ground all confused and comes and helps me up back on the bed. "Babe what happened last night I only had two beers that usually has no effect on me." "Babe you had the stronger beer that's like 2 beers on one." Oh my gosh I look down to the ground. "What did I say?" "Well first off you said that Bob smelled like feet." I felt scared and sad yet mad. "Then you told me to back off that you had a boyfriend. And you thought I was Dean Winchester. And said your boyfriend's name was Jensen Fucking Ackles. Then I finally got you to go to sleep but you kissed me and told me not to tell Jensen. And you said goodnight Dean." I was so fucking sad that I didn't even know my own boyfriend. Jensen put his hand under my chin so I would look into his eyes. "Babe its okay. I'm pretty sure many people have been drunk like you." "You know what just to say." Jensen leaned in to kiss me and I pushed him off. "What's the matter?" "I just threw up. And my breath stinks." "Fine go brush your teeth. I got up and pinned me down to the bed. "Jensen." "Yes?" "Can you get off of me?" "Now why would I do that?" "Because you love me." "I do love you but why don't I get a little time?" "I'll give you some time if you let me go." "Okay." He said. I ran to the bathroom and locked it and I brushed and rinsed my mouth so it didn't smell disgusting. I wanted to see Jensen would do if I didn't give what he wanted. BIG MISTAKE.