Chapter six

I wake up to a sleepy Jensen next me I kissed Jensen on the cheek and got up when I got to the edge I got pulled back onto Jensen's arms. "Where do you think your going?" "Jensen, please let me get up please.?" I begged. A smirk appeared on his face. "Why do you need to get up?" "Because I'm going to Denver." I said with "are you stupid" tone. "I'm going to the bathroom Jensen." I said trying to get up. "What is the magic word?" "Please." "Nope." He said popping the 'p'. "May I please use the restroom master Ackles?" Trying to see if that gets me out. All of a sudden I felt his arms dispatched my waist. I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth then I just wash my body because I smelled like sweat a little. And I look all around for my towel and I can't find it and I see the door was open. He took my towel "Jensen" "Yes baby?" Can you please get me a towel?" I hear him get up. "Oh sorry there's no more towels." "Jensen." I said in a whining tone. "Whaat." He said mimicking me. I march out of the bathroom naked and water droplets falling on the tiled floor and good thing my closet was near the bathroom I get out to see Jensen on the bed with a stack of towels. He sees me walking and I flip him off. And he asked like he was affended. I finally had set all my clothing makeup and shoes in my closet so In only had to unpack my clothes that went in the dresser and to set up my make up stand and my mirrors and my other closet for my dresses. So I get ready to go to set.

Jensen enters to see me finishing straightening my hair

Jensen enters to see me finishing straightening my hair." (Y/n) babe, I'm sorry do you forgive me?" "Why." " Because I took your towel." He said putting his head down. "Well your going to have to beg me of how sorry you are." I said with a smirk. He got down on his knees. "Please (y/n) (y/l/n) will you take me back I will do anything. Anything ." "Anything you say well. I'll only take you back if you call me your girlfriend and move in with me?" His eyes widened and hoisted me up. "I would love that." Before he started to kiss my neck and started sucking on my soft spot and I let out a light moan. "We have to stop." "Why?" "Because work. Maybe later okay." I said after he put me back down to my own feet. And he gave me a puppy dog face. Which made me feel bad but we had too. I left him there and I couldn't hold it any longer I  removed my clothes and I sneaked up from behind him and slipped my hands in his pants and turned around "Oh yeah thank you baby." "Welcome."