Chapter two

You get off the plane and go to get your luggage then head up to your condo. You enter and it is so huge.

Your am speechless

Your am speechless. Your plane landed early so you got to unpack a little and since you hadn't bought groceries yet so you just ordered your favorite pizza.

After dinner

You got in you pajamas and flopped on the soft mattress and just watched some TV until you dozed off to sleep.

Next Morning

You wake up to see that it's 8:30 and you hop in the shower and get dressed do your hair and make up.

And get in your car and drive off to set

Ten minutes later
You are two blocks away from set and you start to get nervous and so many thoughts going through your head. Are they going to like me? How will they react to me? You snap out of your thoughts after you pull in the parking lot. You turn off your engine and step out one heel on the ground and already feel anxiety. And get their being greeted buy Ron waiting for you. "(Y/n) you made it. " Ron said joyful "Yeah, I can't wait to start and meet Misha, Jared, Mark, and Jensen. " You started to blush when you said his name out loud. "Okay then. Shall we enter?" "Oh, right sorry. " As soon as you walk in I get greeted by everyone waiting for me. You felt welcome and happy to be apart of the "Supernatural family. " and you catch that Jared, Misha, and Jensen all start to leave. "Well won't this be great. " you say to yourself. Everyone starts heading back except Bob he comes up to you and says "(y/n) it's so glad to meet you and it is an honor to meet you. Don't mind The guys they just want to get this last scene until we shoot the scene with you and Ruth okay and that's pretty much it for today. " "So can I just watch until they call me into wardrobe and make up? " you asked. "Yeah, you know if you want to? " "Okay. " you said confidentially. You walked into set with Bob. Jared comes up to you and you completely freeze of how tall he is . "Hi, I'm Jared Padalaki sorry that didn't truly welcome you but we just want to finish this last scene-" you cut him off "Yah, I totally get it I don't blame you guys. You four have a tough job enough it's hard for distractions. " "Wow, you are really cool. " did he just call me cool. You said in your mind. "Really? " "Yah, no other chick would be this cool they would want all there attention on them. And with you for like so chill. You know me and the guys we're going out for drinks if you would want to come you know. If you want to? " did I just get invited to hang out with 'the guys'. "I would love to go out for drinks with you guys. " you said. "I heard someone talking about drinks? " You look over Jared's shoulder to see the most magnificent thing you've ever seen Jensen Ackles. "Oh (y/n) is coming to the bar with us. " Jared said. "Sorry that I haven't introduced myself. My name is Jensen Ackles. " you kept on looking into those dark green eyes and day dreamt for five seconds "Oh I'm (y/n) (y/l/n). A smirk appeared that beautiful face and looked right into my (y/e/c that means your eye color). Bob yelled and told you to go into make up since you were already dressed.

After make up

You get onto the set and see Ruth standing there. "Okay (y/n) sit right here and when Ruth runs her hand through your hair jerk you head back and then read the lines Okay. "
Scene action
Ruth comes up to you and touches. You jerk your head back like Bob told you. Ruth starts "Don't worry I came to help you. " " Oh, yeah why should I trust you. Uh, your Crowley's mother you might just turn me in." "Now what makes you say that? " "Oh well gee, your son sent the Winchesters to kill my parents and capture me and then turn me into a demon. " " Jessica, Jessica, oh Jessica. " Ruth said with a chuckle "Hhhow did you know my name I never told you my name? " you said sounding scared. "Just let me help you before Fergus finds out your missing Jessica. " Ruth said sounding convincing . "Fine only if you help me find the Winchesters." "It would be my pleasure. " "And scene. Great job (y/n) and Ruth.!" "He sounded pleased. " Ruth said and we both chuckle. "You we're great out their (y/n)." "Thanks you too. "

20 minutes later

After meeting and getting to know Ruth a little better you two became good friends. After that you here Jared yelling your name you turn around. "(Y/n) hey me and Misha and Jensen will meet you at the bar okay because we need to shower and get this makeup off. " Jared said. "Yah, same here just text me the address." You said yelling back. You turn back around to back to your conversation with Ruth.