Chapter eighteen

"And action"

"We found what you need Cas." Jared said. "Oh, did you two deicide who's going to kill me?" I said happily. "Yeah, Jessica isn't dieing. Only you." Jensen said they did a close zoom in on Misha mixing in the fake props. And Jensen winked at me I acted like I was going to barf. He smiled. And said I love you. I did the same. "Okay time for the exorcism." Misha said looking at Jensen. "Let's do it." Jensen said looking straight at me. I give a light smirk. "Now Jessica I know you can hear me in there don't give up on me alright!?" "Jessica is long gone. Now you get all of this. You two would never bring yourselves to killing your sweet witlle Jessica." I said making a puppy dog face. "Do it now Cas!" "I am sorry Jessica. This will hurt." Misha applied the goop on my stomach I started screaming like bloody murder. Later they'll add in the special effects. After 1 long minute I see Jensen looking at me trying to hold back the tears and I drop to the floor when they told me to. Jared and Jensen run to me. "Jessica don't give up on me now. Not now." Jared said crying and I look at Jensen to see him crying. I see Misha. "You are my family. And family doesn't end in blood. You taught me that. And I'm sorry." I slowly closed my eyes. All of a sudden I hear "Cut!" And I knew it wasn't Bob. I open my eyes wide open to see Jensen leaving the set. I get up and run to Jensen. "Hey, hey what was that all about?" "I couldn't stand seeing you like that. All dead." "Babe, thank you for caring about me but we need to finish this last scene." "Can you not think about work. God." "I am only thinking about work is cause Im thinking about you." He looked shocked. He kisses me harshly but I love it. I kiss him back. "Please go back and finish the scene." "Okay." We walk back to set. "You alright Jensen?" Bob said. "I'm fine lets get this over with." "Dont mind him he is mad." I tell to Bob. He nods.

"Action"

I close my eyes slowly once again and feel other peoples tears fall on my face. I try not to cry myself. They kiss my cheek.

"Cut"

I stand up quickly and run to Jensen and just hug him so tightly without letting go. "Im sorry Jensen." "What what did you do." "I am the worst girlfriend in the world." "Dont EVER say that. You are the best one I have ever had. " I kiss him. "Thank you I needed that. I know you guys have to film a little more so I will just go to the supermarket and get dinner and probably something else." "Okay, but be safe." "I know." "I'll text you or have Jared help me text you when im coming home okay." I chuckle and nod. He kisses my forehead and slips two hundred bills in my shorts. "Go get something to where for me." I roll my eyes and nod again. Before shutting the car door shut. I run to the store and go back home and then put all the groceries away and went to the mall. I did that so i can take a little more time to look. I went into Victoria Secret. And I saw this white lingerie that went with these beautiful white heels at home. I saw a black one that looked like it would be to tight but fitted perfectly and I bought that. I went into Payless and got a black pair of heels and headed home.