Chapter 39

I feel two pairs of little arms trying to wake me up. I open my eyes a little. I scoop up them both up in my arms. "Boo!" I yell. We are laughing when there's a knock on the door I see Jared standing there. "Daddy!" Austin said. "Hey buddy! Did you wake up aunt y/n?" They nod and he chuckles. "Well let's have auntie y/n change alright." Jared says and they leave. I grab my clothes and Jared shuts the door. "How are you feeling?" I sigh. "I'm hurt but the boys light up my world." I say. "That's good. I hope you slept good." "I did thanks again." He nods I drop my shirt. "Oh let me help you." Jared said picking up my shirt. He gets up and my eyes are at his lips. I look up and we both lean in and I kiss him. My arms around his neck and his restingbon my hips. I come to my senses and stop. "I'm sorry Jared!" I say. "I'm sorry y/n." "I'm sorry I just needed that. And you have Gen I'm so so deeply truly sorry." "I'm sorry." Jared said. He leaves and I hop in the shower. I get out and see Jared changing Austin and Gen in Thomas' room. "Oh your finally out." Gen said. I nod. "Hey do you want to come with us to the carnival?" Jared said. "No you should be together and not have me tagging along." I say. Gen nods and they all leave. I get a text from Misha.

Mish: Hey are you free and watch the kids?

Me: yeah where you 2 going?

Mish: we are going to run some errands and then pick the kids up and take them to the carnival.

Me: okay I'll be there asap

Mish: after do you want to come to the carnival with us?

Me: no go be with your family okay. 😂😋

Mish: okay see you soon y/n👌👍😊

I turn off my phone and get in the car and off to Misha's. I get there and West and Masion waiting for me with Vikki. I get out and they run up to me. "Y/n!" They yell and I hug them. "Hey you two! Have you been good for mommy and daddy?" They nod. "When Misha told them that you were coming they were so excited." Vikki said. I give her a hug and smile at her. "Yup. Sometimes I think they love you more than me." Misha said walking out. I hug him and we walk inside and talk until they leave. Maison and West want to watch a movie so I put on 'Hercules' because Maison wanted to watch it. After the movie was over Misha and Vikki came back and they left and I went back to Jared's and Gens place. I get a text from Mark

Mark: Elo Darling

Me: Hi Mark.

Mark: Would you like to go to the carnival darling?

Me: Ugh everyone is inviting me! I have no choice now do I?

Mark:Nope

Me: okay be there in a few.

Mark: Bye darling.

I look through my bag and find something really cute. I put on the outfit it is a black tank top with shorts and some sandals with my hair done and no make up.

I get to Marks and we talk and we leave

At carnival

Mark bought us churros and we won games and got prizes Mark had one a game and I got a huge Pikachu. We see Jared and Gen with the kids. We all walk around and I win prizes for the boys. Mark leaves to go be with Sarah. Misha and Vikki see us. "Hey me and Misha and the girls need to do something. Can you stay and watch the kids?" Jared said. "Yeah plus they want to stay with Auntie y/n right?" I say and the kids cheer. "Okay we'll be back later." Gen said. I help them with the games and win a couple prizes for them. "Okay y/n follow Gen!" Jared said pushing me. Gen grabs me by the wrist and leads me down the board walk. "Okay follow the candle lit trail!" Gen said happly. I am confused and walk down. It leads me to the woods I get a little scared but go with it. At the end I see Jensen with white roses, chocolates, and tissues. "Oh um Jensen uh I don't know what to say." I said shyly. "Just hear me out y/n!" "I don't know Jensen I is kinda hard just to look at you." I say rubbing my arm. "Please y/n. I'm begging you." I nod there's a bench and sit on it. Jensen tells me about the motel and the rooms the movie, and how he saw her at Starbucks, and how the baby wasn't his, and about the death, and divorce. I am crying not because of him it was the fact that I was so blind. I was believing the paparazzi. The paparazzi always twist the truth. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Jensen!" I said crying. "Babe its okay!" He said pulling into him I hug him tightly not wanting it to end. "I'm sorry Jensen. I almost threw our relationship in the trash because I believed the fucking paparazzi!" I said sobbing on his shirt. "Its okay I have you now that's all that matter babe." Jensen said rubbing my back. I look in those Forest green eyes before attaching my lips to his. Jensen wipes the remaining tears from my cheeks. "So the wedding?" Jensen said making me laugh. "I miss hearing that beautiful laughs and smiles." I blush. "Oh and that blush." "I missed you Jensen." "I missed you to babe." I eat a chocolate and stick one in Jensen's mouth. "Ah, the happy couple again." I hear a familiar voice I turn and see Jared, Misha, Vikki, and Gen. "You are the best!" I say hugging them all. I see the kids and there smiling. "Are you and uncle Jensen together?" Maison said. "Yes we are." I smile and she smiles. Jensen kisses me. "Eww! Auntie y/n boys have cooties!" Mansion said which causes me to smile. "No girls have cooties!" Austin said. "Okay you two cut it off." Gen said. We walk away and I grab my stuff from Jared's house and I head back to my original home. I take out my ring and snap it on Snapchat saying. 'Wedding still on💓💋👍😘💯'. Then my twitter and Instagram was getting blown up. I get home and see Jensen lighting candles. "How romantic." I say. "I really missed you babe." I kiss him. "I got you a gift." Jensen said getting a box from the kitchen. I open the box and I love them so much.