Chapter 26

When I woke up to the sound of Vinny laughing. I quickly get dressed in sweats and one of Jensen's T-shirts. I walk down to see Jensen and Vinny talking. "Well isn't that nice. Seeing my two favorite boys getting along." They look at me at the top of the staircase. "Oh (y/n) we were uh...." Jensen all stuttered. "Y/n we were just talking about you and the good memories with me." Vin said sounding memorable. "Oh, yeah and Vin told me the time where you two were at a party and-." I cut Jensen off. "You told him that memory!" I said yelling at Vin. "Well you had to tell him sooner or later." Vin said with a smirk. "I told you to NEVER bring up that memory! That is the worst one of all time!" "Oh babe calm down its not that bad." "Yes it is ugh, you two are the worst." I said. They both did the same face which made me laugh. "Did you guys already eat?" I say. "Well what did you expect its 11:30." Jensen said looking at his watch "I slept that long?" "You need to keep track of how long you sleep y/n/n." I roll me eyes. I grab a bowl and add cereal and added milk and ate in the kitchen. "So what are you going to do today Vinny?" "Oh I think might meet up with Paloma and the kids to look for Halloween costumes." "Oh, babe we need to look for our costumes." Jensen said getting off the couch. "What if I already got costumes with Gen and Vicki?" "Well I'm not wearing no fairy godmother costume." Me and Vinny laughed. "Oh, you will LOVE your costume. I promise that." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yeah, yeah." I gave him a quick peck on his lips and started eating again. "Well I'm going to take a quick shower and meet Paloma okay." Vin said. I nodded. Once Vinny went to shower. Jensen came from behind me. "When Vin leaves do you want to a couple rounds?" He said laying his chin on shoulder. "What did I tell you not when Vin is here." "Well he won't be here he'll be with his kids and Paloma." He snuggled his face into my neck. "Fine. Its only because you won't stop bugging me." Jensen hoisted me on the counter and I sat on there and kissed him. "Damn you can't stop kissing. You two lovebirds!" I saw Vinny in the living room grabbing his phone. I look at Jensen and I started blushing. While Vin is in the shower me and Jensen are cuddling on the couch. "Alright I'm heading out okay y/n/n." "Okay bye Vinny and be careful." He nods and leaves. I snuggle closer to Jensen. "You ready?" "Babe can we just relax." "Fine come closer." I was sitting on Jensen's lap facing him. He kisses me so gently that I savor it. And we put both of our foreheads together. And I fall asleep peacefully with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck with my head snuggled in the crook of his neck. I could feel Jensen getting off the couch. Even though I was holding him like a monkey he still made sure that I wouldn't fall when he laid on the bed. His back was laying on the headboard and he was watching TV. While we were relaxing we get two very pounding knocks on the door. I look at Jensen who was looking at me. We slowly get up I look through the peep hole to see Jared and Mish all pissed. I look at Jensen and whispered "Jared and Misha?" I said with a confused face. He gave me the signal to open it and I did but very slowly.