Chapter 28

I wake up and I see a note that says, 'Y/n I had to be on set earlier than usual so I made you breakfast. I love you.
~Jensen'
I smile at the note I remember what had happened last night. I got in the shower and got dressed. Because Gen and Vicki wanted to meet me because they both said that they were mad at them too. So I dressed in some casual clothes. I didn't put on any makeup I wore a white sweater with a scarf with black skinny jeans with some boots and I wore a grey beanie. And I was meeting them at the playground so the kids could play.

I got to the playground and was greeted by the kids yelling "Auntie y/n!" I bent down to their level

I got to the playground and was greeted by the kids yelling "Auntie y/n!" I bent down to their level. "Hi guys are you four being good for mommy?" They all nod. "Okay go play and be nice to each other." I hugged them and went with Vicki and Gen. "Hi girls." I hugged them. "Okay so why the hell is Misha and Jared mad at us? I never remember doing anything wrong." "We know its okay." Vicki said. "Look we just need to ask them what we did and maybe this will all blow over soon." Gen said. "But you two do know I am not just going to forgive them right. I was scared to death. I can't go through that again." They both nod and we leave that subject when Maison asked me to go push her on the swings.

Jensen's POV.

Today I have been ignoring Misha and Jared they had y/n scared to death I can't just let that slide. I only talked to them when needed but other than that I didn't talk. They would knock on my trailer door for me to talk to them but I wouldn't budged.

Lunch

*Knock Knock*
"Jensen please answer the door we need to talk!" Misha said. I let Misha in because he didn't really hurt her but Jared was there so I had to let him in. "What do you want?" I said sounding pissed. "We need to talk about what happened last night." Jared said. "Well hurry I need to get home to see y/n. You know the one you blamed her for no reason!" I said making them remind for what they did. "I feel guilty as fuck." "Well you should be Jared I thought you liked y/n you said that she was like a little sister to you. Are you supposed to scare and yell the shit out of her!" I said raising my voice. "Just listen."

30 minutes later

"WHAT THE HELL!"