Chapter four

Jensen leans in and you let him do his magic and it felt magical. And he started to take off your sweater and Ron walked in and Jensen's eyes widened like yours and Ron's.  And you quickly put on my sweater. And Ron was drunk so he left and after he left you locked the door and took Jensen's hand and you guided him to your bed room and yes you made love and you did use protection.

Jensen's pov

I guess she felt the same way about me she looked so fucking hot when she was sleeping. I got up without waking her up and I thought I would make her breakfast but when I got downstairs I saw that no kitchen utensils in her kitchen nor food and saw all the boxes that we're labeled "Kitchen" on them and opened to see that it was still packed I started to help put away some pans, pots, spoons, forks, knives, spatulas. I heard her little footsteps coming down the steps and through the living room and into the kitchen and wrapped her hands around my waist.

(Y/n) pov

You wake up to see Jensen not in bed and here noises coming from the kitchen and seeing him put some kitchen supplies away you put your arms around his waist and you kiss the crook of his neck and start to put bowls and plates in the covered.  Before you turn around to grab more plates until Jensen smashes his lips onto yours. "I wish we didn't have to go to work today. " Jensen said  in a whining tone. "Well I do want to go work today because it's my second day on set. So why don't you go take a shower and I'll bring us something to eat.? " you said. "Fine. " You started to grab the keys until Jensen yelled and you ran upstairs and it came from the bathroom in my room. "This is to much space for one person? Will you join me (y/n)?. " Jensen asked with his puppy dog face. "Thought you'd never ask. " you said hopping in.

30 minutes later

Jensen grabs clothes and heads out to grab us some breakfast burritos. While you got ready.

You had to make highlights to my hair so in the show when Rowena frees Jessica she looks like some one different so the Winchesters don't know it's her. When Jensen came back you were done and ready to go. Jensen looked at you up and down until he smashed his lips onto yours and whispered in your ear "You look sexier than even in that outfit. " you smiled at him.  "Let's go We'll be late. " you said.

In the car

We sang along to some country music until we got there you put 2 mints in my mouth and gave two mints to Jensen so that we didn't have bad breath then kissed and got to set.  Jared,Misha, Mark, and Ruth. You saw Misha and Jared's wife's there Gen, and Victoria. You talked to Gen, Victoria, and Ruth while the guys we're shooting there scene. You and Ruth walked to the set to start filming.
Lights camera action
"What are you doing Rowena? " "Relax, if you want to kill the Winchesters you need to look like a teenage girl who needs help." "But I'm not a teenager? " "But you do look like one. " "Fine, how am I supposed to kill them? " "Take it slow.  Act helpless get close to them and then they will never see it coming. " " But here add this on you face and put these on and then I'll change your hair color

Before

After

"And cut

"And cut. (Y/n)  Ruth that was golden great job.