Chapter fiveteen

Once we get ready Jensen walks out in blue jeans and one of the shirts that said 'Not Moose' and a picture of Jensen and he was wearing his watch. And I was wearing and black crop top with jean shorts and my favorite heels/boots. And minimum makeup and I wore the necklace that said 'Family don't end in blood' And curled my hair slightly. "Well don't you look handsome." "You always make me speechless." I blush a little. "Ready?" "No" "What?" I asked confused . Jensen leaned and kissed my forehead. "I will always love you." I kiss his cheek and we go to set.

" I kiss his cheek and we go to set

On set

On set

We get greeted by everyone and Jensen go's to makeup and Bob pulls me aside. "(Y/n) we love having you here but..." "But, what Bob?" "You will be going to comic con. That's the good news. The bad news is Sam and Dean are going to kill Jessica. I'm sorry but you will always be apart of the Supernatural family okay. This will be your last episode." "Okay thank you Bob for giving me this opportunity." I go to my trailer and start to get ready when Jensen comes in. I start to cry a little. "Hi (y/n) what's up?" I see Jared and Misha coming so I wipe away the tears. I will miss being here so much. "Oh nothing." Jensen sees a tear stream down my face. "What the hell happened (y/n)?" "I'm okay Jensen ." Jensen knows I rarely cry so this must had been something big. "I know something is up so tell me now.!" He said a little bit more mad. "Today is my last day." "What the fuck? Why? Who did it?" "Jensen it happens I will be alright." "No its not you need to stay in just some more episodes." "And do what? Huh. It was going to come sooner or later that you would have to kill me!" I said shouting. "Well we will leave you two alone." Misha said while Jared was leaving. "Look Jensen if you don't want to kill me in the episode fine I'll have Bob change the script so that Sam kills me instead okay?" "It still won't change the fact that you'll still be dead." "Babe, I will still be here." "Fine, but I'm telling Bob some shit." I roll my eyes and they shoot there scene. And I'm next.

"And action."

"Well you found out about my little secret. The Winchesters finally think." "Why do you want to kill us?" "You still don't remember me. After all these years. How could you two live with yourselves?" "A bottle of beer every night. Works every time." Jensen said. I roll my eyes. "Twelve years ago December 1st I was only eight. My parents had me asleep until I heard two gun shots go downstairs see you two standing there and to see my parents on the floor pouring out blood every where!" I said harsh. "And you summoned that bitch Crowley. Once you two left he fucking took me to hell! TWELVE FUCKING GOD DAMN YEARS IN HELL. LOCKED UP. HAD NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I DID!! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE THERE AND NOT KNOW WHY??!!!"  I said crying. "We can't imagine." Jared said sounding simpithatic. "You did this to me!!" I said crying. "Now you must die." Switching my eyes  all black. "Hhow did you do that?" Jensen said. "Oh that witch um, Rowena." "Son of a bitch!" "Oh yes she helped me." Misha appeared and pinned me to the wall.

"Cut. Perfect everyone go to lunch."

Jensen ran to me to help me up. "Not as fun as you thought?" "Ya, think." We all got food and went back to Jared trailer. We talked until they called Jared and Misha for makeup. "So that game?" His eyes sparked up "Now?" "No." His face went sad. "What is about?" "I will tell you when we play." "Fine." I leaned to him On the ground. I kiss down his jaw line and went down to his pants. He choked on his words. I licked his ear and blew on it. He shivered. I whispered "I have to get ready." I stood up and Jensen pulled me down. "You started it now your gonna finish it." He said before doing the same with me and I kissed him harshly. He slipped his hand behind my shirt and all of a sudden . "Son of a bitch!!"