Chapter Eleven

"Miss me sweet cheeks?" "Hell No. How did you find me?" "Babe I have my ways." I roll my eyes. "Get me out and then leave me alone I'm happy with my life with Jensen." "Oh, you mean your Sugar daddy." "He's no sugar daddy. He is the love of my life." "Babe, you deserve someone at your age." "No Jensen treats me WAY better than you've ever treated me!" "Babe, keep it down." He said stroking my hair. "Get off me Daniel." "You still love me just admit it." "I never loved you." "That's not what you said the night I took your V-card." (V-card stands for Virginity). "Big mistake for you ever taking my virginity!" As Daniel was speaking I hear Jensen and Jared running up the stairs. I hear some one pounding on the door. "(Y/n) baby are you in their." "Help me Jensen." Before Daniel covers my mouth.
Jensen's POV

I hear the doorbell ring and I went to go answer it to see Jared and Gen and the kids in the door way. I invite them and I thought (y/n) was getting ready so I sat on the couch and me and Jared and Gen talked until I heard (y/n) was talking to some one named Daniel and me making her happy. Me and Jared hear a male voice speaking and (y/n) yelling and we went to check while Gen stayed with their kids. We get upstairs and we both start pounding on the door until Jared told me to stay back and I nod.

Gen's POV

I hear Jared to tell Jensen to stay back and I hear a loud crash. I tell Thomas to stay and watch Shepard as I race upstairs to see Jared laying on the ground and run into the room to see Jensen beating up this guy and to see (y/n) tied up to a chair. I make sure Jared is okay then go to untie her. Jensen helps me untie her and starts kissing her and hugging her. I leave them and worry about my man who is covering his left arm up. I run downstairs to see that the boys are okay and go to call the police and I grab an ice pack and I start making some tea. I hear someone knocking on the door and see the security and they drag the man away.