Chapter fourteen

I wake up to the smell of eggs and sausage patties being made. I walk to the kitchen to see Jensen making eggs and had already made bacon, sausage, pancakes, and hash browns. "This looks delicious." "Well I was going to make this yesterday but..." "I know what you mean. And Thank you." "Happy late birthday breakfast." I kiss him and then set the table. After I put down the last plate I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck. "I love you (y/n)." "I love you to Jensen ."

After breakfast

Jensen runs up the stairs and brings me all the presents that everyone had gotten me. "Open mine last." I nod. Misha and Victoria got me a necklace that said 'Family don't end in blood'. I loved it. Gen and Jared had gotten me a sweater that said 'Get in loser were going hunting' I started to tear up. Just seeing how much they think of me as family.

I got shirts and jewelry from my supernatural family

I got shirts and jewelry from my supernatural family. And I got to Jensen's gift. I open the gift Jensen's gift and the tears start flowing out of my eyes. Jensen got me a necklace that said 'you and me' and he got me a pair of diamond earrings and it didn't even stop their he got me a promise ring that said 'you & me' again. "Oh god Jensen." I said crying and hugging him.

" I said crying and hugging him

"I'm glad you liked the gift." "Liked it. I LOVE it." I said kissing him . "Umm..." "What did you do now (y/n)?!" "I might have gotten you a couple gifts too." I said shyly. "God (y/n) why the fuck did you do that?" "Babe I wanted to show you how grateful I am to have you." "Babe you show me how grateful you are in the bedroom." I chuckle. "But will you still accept my gifts?" I said sad. "Of course baby. Thank you." What I got for Jensen was a watch and I kinda got him a promise ring too. And I got him some shirts. Something small yet thoughtful. "Babe, how much did all of this cost?" "Does it matter? You spent so much more that what I have on my gifts.

"Babe thank you

"Babe thank you." He said putting on his promise ring while I added mine on my finger. "Well come on squirrel let's go to work." "Ugh, fine its only because you look hot on set. I" roll my eyes. "We didn't play the game?" "Later."