" Don't you ever, and I mean ever call me a bitch.  Those dumbasses you call sons won't be able to find my daughter" I told him and I could feel the anger roll off of him through the phone.

" THOSE BOYS ARE YOUR SON ALSO TRISH, YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH AND I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU WHEN WE FIND HER!!!! YOU WANNA ACT LIKE A CHILDRENLESS PERSON, WE'RE GOING TO TREAT YOU LIKE ONE!!" He said and he stopped screaming.

" Fine" I said and I heard him take a deep breath.

" Hector is with them too" He told me and I rolled my eyes.

" He's a 10 year old boy, he can't help them" I told him and I heard him chuckle humorlessly.

" He's 14 years old.  You're the suckiest mother of the year" He told me and hung up.  I dropped my cell phone and kicked it.

" I'm such a bad mother" I told myself and walked away from the kitchen

+++++++++++++++Hector's P.O.V++++++++++++++++

" What do we do now?" I asked and they all turned to me.

" Well, I don't know.  Maybe we could go back to Downtown for clues" Jonnell suggested.

" No, it would've been cleaned already" Danielle told us. 

" How about we check for finger prints" Jay suggested

" Danielle said they would've cleaned it up already" Rochell told him

" Maybe we can go to mom's house.  Exaveyour said that she went over there" Chris said.

" But, what clues would we get from there?" Brendon asked

" Maybe, we could ask people what they seen" Jessica said

" What if no one from yesterday was there today?" Damari asked.

" How about we get sercurity footage from the shops around there" I suggested and everybody turned to me.

" That's actually not a bad idea, good job afro man" Erica told me and pat my afro.  We all took off sprinting to Downtown.  When we approached, we all split up.  It was Jonnell, Raymond and Jay in a group.  Chris, Brendon and Sam in another.  Rochell, Damari and Exaveyour in another.  The girls in another.  Jullian and I in another.  Jullian and I went into the cafe and walked up to the counter.  The girl behind it had bleach blond hair and blue eyes.  She looked bored until she seen Julian and I, she popped up and Jullian smiled at her.  Flirting's so gross, but that doesn't stop me at school.

================Danielle's P.O.V=================

Erica, Jessica and I walked into the clothes store that was right next to the cafe.  We walked up to the counter and a guy cashier was there.  He was talking to this chick employee and didn't notice us.  He was half black/half white, his eyes were green from his father's side and his hair was black from his mother's side.  See, that's my power.  I'm like a human DNA test.  I know everything about a person's family by 1 look, well I know everything about their looks anyways.  " So, I was like, 'Yo, shawty, let me tap that ass like water'  and she was lik-" He said and Erica cleared her throat.  She flipped her long brown hair and batted her eyelashes, making her sky blue eyes look sexy.

" Excuse me" She said politely and leaned foreword, showing her cleavage.

" Yeah shawty?" He asked and she licked her lips.  That was her power, the art of persuasion.  Not mind control like Mr. Alverez but persuasion.  Anybody could say no to her but it was really hard to.

" Can you help me with something?" She asked and he was staring at her breast

" Yeah fo' sho'" He said and she smiled