chapter 39

Back in space the battle between the red and blue lanterns continued with both sides not letting up with Michael charging at the blues while wielding dual blades made of red energy. He swung at Nala who dodged the swing and blasted him away.

 Bane followed in after Michael by filling his body with the power of rage causing his muscles to bulge out in a similar manner as when he uses his Venom. He threw a punch at Goku who blocked with his for arm and retaliated sending bane backwards knocking him off guard. 

As Goku was fighting bane Sarah was viciously attacking Bubbles with punch after punch while wearing boxing gloves made of the same energy as Michael's swords.

 Wolverine though was instead chasing courage growing more frustrated by his opponents cowardice.

 "get back here you stupid dog." he said with a snarl.

 Before the fight could continue, an indigo colored wall appeared in between the two teams much to their surprise. Michael was the first to recover.

"What's going on, who's doing that?" He questioned.

 "We are!" A voice said above them. 

Both sides looked up to see eight individuals dressed up in garbes of different colors. One side indigo and the other pink. The one who created the barrier then spoke up.

 "Greetings, I am Clover me and the four behind me are the Indigo tribe. While the others are the Star Sapphires." Clover said.

 Why did you stop our fight?" Goku said with a bit of disappointment in his voice. 

"Because a threat is descending upon the galaxy and were all needed to stop it" She continued catching their attention.

"What threat?" Nala questioned. 

"All will be explained, but first we need to return to Earth and gather the other two teams." Clover answered. 

"Now follow us if you want your questions to be answered!" She said.

 Clover then took off with the rest of her team and the Star Sapphires trailing behind them. The reds and blues then looked at each other wondering what the threat could be.