Chapter 57

With our heroes they had just arrived in Africa with Ash and his team carrying the White Lanterns via bubble construct.

Ash and the others help the White Lantern team land since they hadn't fully recovered.

"How are you guys doing?" Ash questioned.

"We are okay but not battle ready." Judy said as she never felt that drained even in the Police Academy.

"Well how long until you're back to full strength?" Danny questioned.

"From what we felt could be another hour if not two." Cody answered.

"I see so where should we start looking?" Kitty questioned.

"We felt it here in this place you call Africa." Princess Celestia answered.

"Yeah, but if you try to attack them right now, you'll be both out numbered and out powered." a voice said that the White Lantern Corps knew.

They turn to see the Sinestro team.

"Great it's the cheese Corps what do you guys want!" Sonic said.

"Apparently to watch you go on a fools errand." Shredder said.

"Which is head cheese talk for you guys try to take out the Black Lantern Corps and failed." Danny said.

"Not only that but we are the reason the Black Lanterns appeared." Magica said shocking the group in front of her.

"YOU WERE THE IDIOTS THAT TURNED ON THE BLACK POWER BATTERY!?" Foxy shouted as he couldn't believe someone was foolish enough to turn on something that creates zombies.

"Well it was mostly her." Magica said pointing at Jasper.

Jasper let out a growl.

"What do you mean we will be outnumbered?" Ash question.

"It seems that these Black Lanterns have already raised an unkillable army." Shredder said.

"Who would guess that a Corps who gains power through death would be able to raise an undead army." Judy said sarcastically.

'I been around Nick too long.' Judy thought.

"Let me guess you morons tried to team up with them and it didn't work." Cody said.

"Yes." Charming said as he hated to say he's weak.

"Figures." Danny said.

"Well look like the big bad Sinestro Corps is nothing but babies." Sarah mocks said Corps before anyone could do anything Shredder fly over to the smaller Red Lantern and punches her in the face knocking her to to the ground.

"This from a child who keep falling for scams that are clearly easy to tell it is one, even the Blue Lantern dog wouldn't fall for them." Shredder countered while pointing at Courage who shivered in fear.

Suddenly Shredder is knocked to the ground.

"And here I thought you were a human, but I was wrong you're nothing more than a mindless ape." Shredder told Sarah who is standing on his robot body.

"Shut up." Sarah glowing in red energy.

Before Sarah could do anything a green and blue rope constructs wrap around her.

"Calm down Sarah like it or not we all have to work together to stop the Black Lantern Corps." Ash told the red head.

"But they're the reason we're in this mess!" Sarah said.