chapter 32

As the fight between will and fear began the blue lanterns were going to a different part of the Galaxy.

 after Saint walker told them about a group of red lanterns who are going to take their rage out on their enemies and because the blue light counters the Red light they were sent out to intercept them.

 " I can't wait until we find them I bet they're really strong." Goku said excitedly.

 the others looked at him weirdly but before they could say anything a red blur tackled Goku causing him to crash into a asteroid they turned to were the blur came to see the reds they were looking for. 

The one up front started to speak.

 "we knew you guys would come looking for us so we set up an ambush for you  Guy Gardner has sent us to deal  with you Blues my name is Michael James by the way." Michael said.

 as he was talking Wolverine was seen sent flying back after he tackled Goku both of them flew back to their respective teams.

 "listen Red Lanterns there is no need to fight Just Surrender and no one has to get hurt." Nala tried to reason but Wolverine just scoffed.

"no surrendering and no more talking let's just fight." he said.

 with nothing else to say both sides charged at each other and the battle began.