chapter 4

Sonic the Hedgehog can be seen running through the forests of mobius after defeating Robotnik and Snivly and bringing peace to his home planet he has been getting restless lately feeling like he was going to be needed for something important. He is knocked out of his thoughts when a green ring appeared in front of him stopping him in his tracks.

 "Sonic the Hedgehog of Mobius you have the ability to overcome great fear welcome to the Green Lantern Corps." the ring then flew onto his finger he then found himself in a green and black outfit with green lines going down the sides of his eyes and a green Lantern symbol on his chest.

 "well this is new" he said before he disappeared in a green light.

 Four green lights appeared on Oa to reveal Ash, Kitty, Danny, and Sonic the four looked around confusion evident on their faces.

 "what's going on?" Ash asked.

 "were are we?"Kitty asked just as confused.

 "you are on the planet Oa." a voice answered behind them.

 they all turned to see a small blue being wearing a red and white robe with the same lantern symbol that they had "who are you?" Danny asked the being.

 "I am ganthet." the being now known as ganthet said answering Danny's question.

 "what is this place?" Sonic asked.

 Ganthet "i am glad you asked." Ganthet said "welcome to Oa home of the Green Lantern Corps." He said.