chapter 31

Meanwhile in space we see the new green Lanterns flying out to a certain destination after finishing their training with kilowog ganthet came to give them their first mission  he told them about how  the Sinestro Corps has new recruits of their own and they needed to intervene before Sinestro's new minions could spread fear throughout the Galaxy so they immediately flew out into space to stop them while they were flying Kitty decided to ask a question.

 " how will we know when find them?"She asked.

 Ash turned to her  "I asked Ganthet and he told me that all members of the Sinestro Corps usually wear yellow and black outfits while wearing yellow rings." he said.

 Suddenly a yellow beam suddenly shot passed them they stopped flying to see four people floating in front of them it was the new members of the Sinestro Corps they were told about.

 "these are the new members of the Green Lantern Corps two children, a human-sized cat, and a Hedgehog Sinestro must be joking." jasper said unimpressed.

 the four new Lanterns look towards them and Ash floats in front of his team and started to speak.

 "you guys must be the new recruits of the Sinestro Corps you do know we are not going to let you spread fear right?" After his declaration he used his ring to create a green Machoke and had it tackle the Shredder while both sides charged at each other and so the battle between will and fear has begun.